Samsung Free Movie Rental Offer

Found 9th Jan
I'm probably being dim, but has anyone successfully managed to redeem this offer? I went through the Samsung website, filled in all the details and submitted them but I cannot see or find anywhere what is supposed to happen next.
Community Updates
3 Comments
Same problem here, have you had any success yet
anthony.cooper3 h, 24 m ago

Same problem here, have you had any success yet

You have to apply on the website, the link can be found in John Lewis if you need it. Once you have filled in the participation form and sent of a copy of your receipt, about a week later you’ll get confirmation from Samsung. To actually use the vouchers, you need to set up payment information in the tv plus app on the television, and follow the process as if you are buying the rental. On the confirmation page, it will automatically discount the price to zero, and has a link that says it’s free. I figured it out by guesswork, Samsung support were unhelpful and there appear to be no instructions.
Dan_Monkfield26th Jan

You have to apply on the website, the link can be found in John Lewis if …You have to apply on the website, the link can be found in John Lewis if you need it. Once you have filled in the participation form and sent of a copy of your receipt, about a week later you’ll get confirmation from Samsung. To actually use the vouchers, you need to set up payment information in the tv plus app on the television, and follow the process as if you are buying the rental. On the confirmation page, it will automatically discount the price to zero, and has a link that says it’s free. I figured it out by guesswork, Samsung support were unhelpful and there appear to be no instructions.

This worked for me - you don't try to apply voucher codes as there are none even though you should see ten credits listed. Just proceed as if you are paying (I used the PayPal option) and the final total will be discounted to zero. You can use the credits for non-UHD movies as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants