Groups
    EXPIRED

SAMSUNG G600 Contract

I Need One For My Son He Dosent Want To Paid Over £30 A Month And Wants The Phone Free.
    He Does Not Mind Any Cashback Deals If Anyone Has Seen Any Please Post!

Thank You

9 Comments

Hi mate
    Vodafone are currently offering £25 a month 150+500 text and the handset for free hope this helps!!

I dealt with Orange direct & got the Samsung G600 - 225 mins 200 txt & unlimitd off peak landline/orange calls & a magic numer all for £15 per month!!! Worth a try - Good
    Luck

Is that with a new number ?? new contract

Original Poster

tracymac

I dealt with Orange direct & got the Samsung G600 - 225 mins 200 txt & … I dealt with Orange direct & got the Samsung G600 - 225 mins 200 txt & unlimitd off peak landline/orange calls & a magic numer all for £15 per month!!! Worth a try - Good Luck

Cheers A Will Give It A Try, Who Did U Call In The Orange Departments.

Upgrade Or Cancellation e.t.c??

did it take lots of haggling or did they offer it straight away

Mobiles 2 your door -

Vodafone Anytime 40 - 12 month

£40 a month, half price for 12 months via cashback, £45 quidco

Term cost = £195

mobiles2yourdoor.co.uk/con…158

i read in the press that some of these firms doing cash back are in trouble with the tax man and that they are trying to get them shut down , don`t know which ones though.

sim11

i read in the press that some of these firms doing cash back are in … i read in the press that some of these firms doing cash back are in trouble with the tax man and that they are trying to get them shut down , don`t know which ones though.

Mobiles2yourdoor are safe - They are part of the 4u group of companies, so no worries with them.

Orange, £30 a month for unlimited texts and 200 (or 400 minutes can't remember) and the phone's free.

I pay an extra fiver a month for the wireless broadband

I went for ]THIS

Simply because your not relying on cashback, I worked the term cost out to £90 after sales and quidco (if you wanted to sell the phone)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??22
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions