Samsung Galaxy A70 - is this the real deal?

Posted 18th Nov
Hello. I'm looking to buy a Samsung Galaxy A70 128GB in Black for my son who just turned 18, and I've seen a price drop down to £329.00 in Amazon (sold by Amazon) - Samsung seller is priced at £369.99. I don't want to buy a fake phone, so would appreciate your advice. He prefers this phone.

Here's the link amazon.co.uk/Sam…OLE
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Yes,perfect nothing wrong
I mean it's likely fine as it's sold by Amazon

If you also wanted a contract maybe look at these

mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/con…a70

Total cost over 2 years after redemption is £324 and that's with 30GB data each month and phone included.
AbandonedTrolley18/11/2019 07:53

I mean it's likely fine as it's sold by AmazonIf you also wanted a …I mean it's likely fine as it's sold by AmazonIf you also wanted a contract maybe look at these https://www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/contract-mobile-phones/samsung-galaxy-a70Total cost over 2 years after redemption is £324 and that's with 30GB data each month and phone included.

Thanks. My son already has a contract with Three for £5.00 12GB Data, AYCE Texts and 200 mins
I've decided against buying from Amazon. Samsung website are now offering £329.00. I can get it much cheaper if I were to trade in my old iPhone 6 Plus 128GB for around £100 or less (depending on the quality of the phone)

samsung.com/uk/…uy/
Edited by: "sazzopardi1971" 18th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants