Groups

samsung galaxy edge s7

Hi,

After a sim free galaxy edge s7 and wondering if anyone has seen a uk model at a good price please? Not sure if they will be on offer come black Friday so maybe i should wait a few weeks and see.
    Thanks

15 Comments

O2 Refresh £399.99, like new, request unlock code, mine took 2 days to come through.

Original Poster

Have u a link please.

valleyboy22

Have u a link please.

o2.co.uk/sho…hly

Original Poster

What one do I click on? Think they are sold out

valleyboy22

What one do I click on? Think they are sold out

I've just got 1 to check out, its a bit of a faff but select the £39.99 upfront 20gb or 5gb, then when phone arrives cancel the airtime plan, pay for phone £360. Perfectly fine is £372 not sure what that is like but you can send it back if not happy. Have a look this may help
    hotukdeals.com/dea…056
    Edited by: "ellenw" 15th Nov 2016

ellenw

I've just got 1 to check out, its a bit of a faff but select the £39.99 … I've just got 1 to check out, its a bit of a faff but select the £39.99 upfront 20gb or 5gb, then when phone arrives cancel the airtime plan, pay for phone £360. Perfectly fine is £372 not sure what that is like but you can send it back if not happy. Have a look this may help http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/samsung-s7-samsung-s7-edge-perfect-condition-o2-refresh-399-o2-2535222?p=29044056

Done refresh 3 times in the last year, request unlock code if you need one, got mine within 2 days.

Original Poster

Thanks. Need to look into this then

Original Poster

Can someone help me through this please

Original Poster

Can someone help me with with this please

Original Poster

ellenw

Done refresh 3 times in the last year, request unlock code if you need … Done refresh 3 times in the last year, request unlock code if you need one, got mine within 2 days.

​How does this work please

Select the perfect s7, add the 5GB or 20GB of data, thats the one with £39.99 up front and £15 monthly, you will see 25.00 Airtime Plan but you cancel that before or when you've received your phone. You will pay £399.99. The Perfectly Fine phone is £372.
    o2.co.uk/sho…ank

Original Poster

But surely I'm going into a contract?

valleyboy22

But surely I'm going into a contract?

No you won't, go on a live chat & ask about Refresh, tell them you want to pay for phone & cancel airtime.

ellenw

O2 Refresh £399.99, like new, request unlock code, mine took 2 days to … O2 Refresh £399.99, like new, request unlock code, mine took 2 days to come through.

Can you tell us what's the condition of the phone and what does it come with?

sammboy

Can you tell us what's the condition of the phone and what does it come … Can you tell us what's the condition of the phone and what does it come with?

The prices have changed, perfectly fine black s7 for £292 on Refresh. Almost perfect £306 or perfect £354. The phone I had really was perfect but I paid £412 at the end of sept.
    Edited by: "ellenw" 16th Nov 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      2. Iptv814
      3. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      4. Mountain bike £200-£30033

See more discussions