Groups

samsung galaxy gear s

Hi does anyone own one of these or know anything about the downloading of apps on them. I just use the standard appstore which is crap to be honest and is costly as they charge for even just the decent apps. is there anyway apps could be downloaded for free anywhere please?

Thanks

5 Comments

Check on YouTube. There's plenty of tutorials.

Also there is a program called iSurti. Try that. It gives you unlimited access to free stuff. You sound like a guy who likes free stuff

Original Poster

T4H1R

Check on YouTube. There's plenty of tutorials. Also there is a program … Check on YouTube. There's plenty of tutorials. Also there is a program called iSurti. Try that. It gives you unlimited access to free stuff. You sound like a guy who likes free stuff

isurti? I had an app called ibaruchi but that was very expensive so had to delete it. Il try the isurti one soon.

lendu

Hi does anyone own one of these or know anything about the … Hi does anyone own one of these or know anything about the downloading of apps on them. I just use the standard appstore which is crap to be honest and is costly as they charge for even just the decent apps. is there anyway apps could be downloaded for free anywhere please? Thanks

I had the smart watch but i sold it due to the lack of app. It's a good smart watch even to use on its own without apps simply because of the ability to call from your watch (if its the 3G version)

Original Poster

punji

I had the smart watch but i sold it due to the lack of app. It's a good … I had the smart watch but i sold it due to the lack of app. It's a good smart watch even to use on its own without apps simply because of the ability to call from your watch (if its the 3G version)

​Yeah it works wonders especially wen sim in there. But there are a lack of apps. But there must be a way to get 3rd party apps?

I'd be careful that a mod doesn't interject here, as you're basically asking if there's an easy way to get paid content for free, which is basically piracy.

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. how to record on line webinar or video from wesbite21
      2. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused22
      3. PRINGLES SPEAKER CODES33
      4. sky +box out of contract and using iplayer and ondemand22

See more discussions