Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus

Posted 20th Sep
Are there any deals for the Note 10 Plus Dual SIM with EU or UK warranty?
I purchased the Galaxy S10 Plus Dual SIM version direct from Samsung UK because I couldn't justify the price tag of the Note 10 Plus.
The S10 Plus is smaller than my Note 8 and when I tried to set it up, I couldn't transfer all my Apps, eMail accounts, screen layout etc.
I had to do everything manually and after 3 hours have up. If it was the Note 10 Plus I would have persivered. I am not impressed with transferring details to a new phone, but I may be at fault because I didn't back phone up to Samsung cloud. I am impressed with the return process, I used the return label and dropped package off to my local DPD return which was PC World. As soon as package was scanned, Samsung emailed me to advise they were aware of return and will advise me when it have been received back, I got that email 24 hours later. Refund should be in my PayPal account in 3 working days, I digest are there any deals I am will to pay max £799.
Thank you for reading.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

2 Comments
I get it for this
38512282-2ZNtm.jpg
Do i.need to be a Samsung employee to get discount, if so, is there anyway around this
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants