Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Posted 4th Dec
Hello!

TL;DR: Anyone recommend a genuine place to get a warrantied Note 9 in Black?

I made a discussion post earlier seeking a phone because mine has unfortunately died. I have since gained access to a computer and have decided that I'm rather interested in the Note 9, specifically in Midnight Black but I'm having a hell of a job finding a UK version for sale from a UK retailer that'll come with the 2 year warranty.

I've found reportedly UK sellers selling phones that come with UK plugs but they seem a little suspect and the phones are international dual sim variants. This makes warranty claiming difficult as I have to go through the retailer exclusively. They also process all payments through PayPal which makes me concerned about Section 75 protections being absent.

empirehut.co.uk/sam…tml

majormobiles.com/pro…s=r

These are the two retailers I found. ^ Argos has the UK version listed at £599 but it's unfortunately out of stock in my area and not open to be delivered. £600 is about as much as I'd want to spend on it.

Any advice would be thoroughly appreciated!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
I know you want new with 2 year warranty but you can get a good used one with a years warranty for only about £250 so massive difference. The note 10 isn’t a great deal more than the £600.
Also you can pick up brand new note 10 for £550, uk sellers but possibly none uk version but that’s no issue and to get the latest phone is worth going for.
toonsquirel04/12/2019 20:03

Also you can pick up brand new note 10 for £550, uk sellers but possibly …Also you can pick up brand new note 10 for £550, uk sellers but possibly none uk version but that’s no issue and to get the latest phone is worth going for.

I don't like the in-screen camera on the front. I prefer the Note 9 to the Note 10. The problem I have with used phones is I can't guarantee part reliability or cleanliness, which is a big deal for something I put on my face.
I picked up a pristine note 9 from 4gadgets which although didn't come with original box was as new for approx. £350 hope this helps I was worried about spending a lot on a refurbished phone but I think I got a bargain and I'm delighted I would definitely recommend 4gadgets
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions