Expired

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 - Ocean Blue - 512GB ... SOLD OUT!!

Found 10th Aug
Feeling blessed I managed to get one before it did! hope everyone else enjoys theirs!
3010539.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
34686979-9a3gz.jpg
45 Comments
34686979-9a3gz.jpg
Glad you gave Samsung £1,099 before other people could? Who the heck needs a 512gb phone? I find 128gb plenty!
Mechtup2 m ago

Glad you gave Samsung £1,099 before other people could? Who the heck needs …Glad you gave Samsung £1,099 before other people could? Who the heck needs a 512gb phone? I find 128gb plenty!

Better re-sale value as there will be a lot more "used" 128GB models in comparison.
ArcAndPie37 s ago

Better re-sale value as there will be a lot more "used" 128GB models in …Better re-sale value as there will be a lot more "used" 128GB models in comparison.

You hope you won’t get £200 more
Mechtup3 m ago

You hope you won’t get £200 more

Better chance of having higher resale value is all I need. More 128GB models "used" will be available for sure.
Mechtup6 m ago

Glad you gave Samsung £1,099 before other people could? Who the heck needs …Glad you gave Samsung £1,099 before other people could? Who the heck needs a 512gb phone? I find 128gb plenty!

Those that may not care about speed of execution, but favour the use of DeX with a larger capacity for storage.
Mechtup45 m ago

They clearly have a lot of pron for on the go....
ArcAndPie44 m ago

Better re-sale value as there will be a lot more "used" 128GB models in …Better re-sale value as there will be a lot more "used" 128GB models in comparison.

Android resale values are abysmal, if you wanted resale value you would have jumped on the Apple cart.
cmdr_elito3 m ago

Android resale values are abysmal, if you wanted resale value you would …Android resale values are abysmal, if you wanted resale value you would have jumped on the Apple cart.

But iPhones suck and Apple are cheeky enough to charge £1000 for a phone and sell the quick charger seperate!! Atleast with my purchase I am getting something in a phone for the first ever time (512GB Internal storage), an awesome S Pen, quick charger comes with the phone, AKG earphones etc... Can't wait!! Eeee
Edited by: "ArcAndPie" 10th Aug
ArcAndPie12 m ago

But iPhones suck and Apple are cheeky enough to charge £1000 for a …But iPhones suck and Apple are cheeky enough to charge £1000 for a phone and sell the quick charger seperate!! Atleast with my purchase I am getting something in a phone for the first ever time (512GB Internal storage), an awesome S Pen, quick charger comes with the phone, AKG earphones etc... Can't wait!! Eeee

iPhones don’t suck, it’s just a different market. It’s more about stability and security than bleeding edge innovation and risk. 512gb of space is pretty unnecessary unless the phone does 4K recording?

I’ve stopped buying the latest phones now as quite frankly the features just aren’t that exciting to me. I’ve gone sim only and now have a huge data allowance and unlimited calls/text instead and it’s dirt cheap allowing me to save money instead!
cmdr_elito7 m ago

iPhones don’t suck, it’s just a different market. It’s more about stabi …iPhones don’t suck, it’s just a different market. It’s more about stability and security than bleeding edge innovation and risk. 512gb of space is pretty unnecessary unless the phone does 4K recording? I’ve stopped buying the latest phones now as quite frankly the features just aren’t that exciting to me. I’ve gone sim only and now have a huge data allowance and unlimited calls/text instead and it’s dirt cheap allowing me to save money instead!

I'm also on SIM only
Whoo caught my 1st flame deer here 😁😁🦌
Did you just create this discussion to show off you have spent £1K?
“Sold Out” yeah just like whenever Nintendo release a new handheld/consoles. If we release X amount team they’ll sell out quickly and then they’ll be enough hype and hysteria to get people talking which drives up demand just in time for Santa which puts it at the top of every parents shopping list! Or is that just a coincidence?:/
Keeping them elves busy!
What does this one do for over a grand?
Will this one suffer from China Syndrome or maybe turn into a quantum singularity?
Enjoy your phone. Ignore the haters, they are jealous.
if you can afford it, enjoy it, does look an awesome phone
aturner1232 h, 30 m ago

Did you just create this discussion to show off you have spent £1K?

Nope because I haven't spent £1k
tempt1 h, 45 m ago

Enjoy your phone. Ignore the haters, they are jealous.

Indeed.
Blue & black 512Gb versions in stock (for 24th August delivery) via Carphone Warehouse.

By the way, just because people comment, doesn't mean they care about your phone or how much you want to show off your expenditure.
SC843 m ago

Blue & black 512Gb versions in stock (for 24th August delivery) via …Blue & black 512Gb versions in stock (for 24th August delivery) via Carphone Warehouse. By the way, just because people comment, doesn't mean they care about your phone or how much you want to show off your expenditure.

No but they care about the subject enough to leave a comment, you can choose to ignore things and move on with your life.
Edited by: "ArcAndPie" 11th Aug
ArcAndPie7 m ago

No but they care about the subject enough to leave a comment, you can …No but they care about the subject enough to leave a comment, you can choose to ignore things and move on with your life.

But they don't care about the subject, because it's not a limited run phone, it's mass produced. They just clearly find it amusing that you spent £1099 on a phone, no matter the brand or model and unlike an iPhone, it'll will be worth about £25 in 2 years. (I hate Apple before you think I'm an Apple fan boy).

It makes no difference anyways because it is in stock to buy (via a different retailer) and will be restocked in no time direct via Samsung themselves.
SC848 m ago

But they don't care about the subject, because it's not a limited run …But they don't care about the subject, because it's not a limited run phone, it's mass produced. They just clearly find it amusing that you spent £1099 on a phone, no matter the brand or model and unlike an iPhone, it'll will be worth about £25 in 2 years. (I hate Apple before you think I'm an Apple fan boy).It makes no difference anyways because it is in stock to buy (via a different retailer) and will be restocked in no time direct via Samsung themselves.

I personally just found it intriguing it's out of stock directly from Samsung, idk the initial stock of course it was just nice to see they are selling them regardless of the general opinion of it.

Definitely will be worth more then £25 in 2 years lol... I've had much cheaper phones that I've still manages to sell for £100-200 after 2 years .

Also, again, who's to say I spent £1099 to buy this?
ASongOfFireAndIce4 h, 43 m ago

“Sold Out” yeah just like whenever Nintendo release a new han …“Sold Out” yeah just like whenever Nintendo release a new handheld/consoles. If we release X amount team they’ll sell out quickly and then they’ll be enough hype and hysteria to get people talking which drives up demand just in time for Santa which puts it at the top of every parents shopping list! Or is that just a coincidence?:/ Keeping them elves busy!

I wouldn’t spend 1k on Christmas presents for kids. That’s far too much!
Someone is clearly compensating for their tony appendage.
grex91011 m ago

Someone is clearly compensating for their tony appendage.

Geez, a lot of jealous people nowadays. Buy something expensive and suddenly you have a small penis. Makes sense!
A child learns on the playground, it may not be sensible to say:-

"Na-na - neh -na- neh, look at what I got, but it is sold out now," as you wave your arm sparkling with something attractive.
splender7 m ago

A child learns on the playground, it may not be sensible to say:-"Na-na - …A child learns on the playground, it may not be sensible to say:-"Na-na - neh -na- neh, look at what I got, but it is sold out now," as you wave your arm sparkling with something attractive.

think the other kids would be laughing at him though tbh
splender12 m ago

A child learns on the playground, it may not be sensible to say:-"Na-na - …A child learns on the playground, it may not be sensible to say:-"Na-na - neh -na- neh, look at what I got, but it is sold out now," as you wave your arm sparkling with something attractive.

Shame people can't buy things without being accused of trying to show off about it. All I was doing was saying it seems to have sold out directly through Samsung's website and I felt blessed I was able to purchase one before it happened.

What is wrong with people.
ArcAndPie29 m ago

Shame people can't buy things without being accused of trying to show off …Shame people can't buy things without being accused of trying to show off about it. All I was doing was saying it seems to have sold out directly through Samsung's website and I felt blessed I was able to purchase one before it happened.What is wrong with people.

Shame that you didn't get the playground point. In English language, I didn't not say you cannot buy things.

You may like to consider an evaluation of externalising some of your inner thoughts in social and emotional situations.
This is to say, turn your question "What is wrong with people," 180 degrees,
Instead ask yourself "What could be wrong with me (what I did)."
Then reflect on the comments others made.
Edited by: "splender" 11th Aug
splender14 m ago

Shame that you didn't get the playground point. In English language, I …Shame that you didn't get the playground point. In English language, I didn't not say you cannot buy things.You may like to consider an evaluation of externalising some of your inner thoughts in social and emotional situations.This is to say, turn your question "What is wrong with people," 180 degrees,Instead ask yourself "What could be wrong with me (what I did)."Then reflect on the comments others made.

All I did was say it was out of stock!

If people want to take that the wrong way, then let them.
ArcAndPie2 h, 30 m ago

All I did was say it was out of stock!If people want to take that the …All I did was say it was out of stock!If people want to take that the wrong way, then let them.

Sorry, ...again in English language please, thank you, you're welcome.

Seriously, though, I signed-up to be invited to the demonstrations in London this weekend, & I watched the Samsung press presentation earlier this week. I wondered what Mr Doodle's input was supposed to demonstrate, was equally bemused at his flamingo impression as he arrived, then just before he left, & eventually thought that if I wanted a pen that badly I would just buy a Tab S4.

I had a Note 4 years ago & used the pen once (to see what it did). It stayed inside the case for almost three years (before I upgraded to an S7 Edge).

Waste of money for me; but if you get pleasure from it, so be it.
ArcAndPie3 h, 53 m ago

Geez, a lot of jealous people nowadays. Buy something expensive and …Geez, a lot of jealous people nowadays. Buy something expensive and suddenly you have a small penis. Makes sense!

So, what was the purpose of your post, exactly?
Was it to gloat that you have something that you believe others will now be unable to get?
Was it willy waving that you believe spending £1k on an electronic device makes you "better" than others, somehow?
Both? Something else as well?

Regardless, it hasn't put you in a great light.
fanpages31 m ago

Sorry, ...again in English language please, thank you, you're …Sorry, ...again in English language please, thank you, you're welcome.Seriously, though, I signed-up to be invited to the demonstrations in London this weekend, & I watched the Samsung press presentation earlier this week. I wondered what Mr Doodle's input was supposed to demonstrate, was equally bemused at his flamingo impression as he arrived, then just before he left, & eventually thought that if I wanted a pen that badly I would just buy a Tab S4.I had a Note 4 years ago & used the pen once (to see what it did). It stayed inside the case for almost three years (before I upgraded to an S7 Edge).Waste of money for me; but if you get pleasure from it, so be it.

If you're that high and mighty about the English language, you should fully understand broken English. Not like I'm typing in broken English anyway!

Some people...

Fair enough the phone isn't for you... And your point being?
grex91016 m ago

So, what was the purpose of your post, exactly?Was it to gloat that you …So, what was the purpose of your post, exactly?Was it to gloat that you have something that you believe others will now be unable to get?Was it willy waving that you believe spending £1k on an electronic device makes you "better" than others, somehow? Both? Something else as well?Regardless, it hasn't put you in a great light.

Simply pointing out that I was surprised it was sold out directly from Samsung, that is it. No deeper purpose. If you want to read deeper into it, then that's on you.
ArcAndPie6 m ago

...Fair enough the phone isn't for you... And your point being?

I was trying to empathise with you & give you a decent conversation in your thread.

(Sigh)

I'm sorry I bothered.

That said, I am waiting to see if the next iteration of the Galaxy Watch (in the UK) supports dialling without a Bluetooth connection to a handset.

I do like the idea of DeX, especially now that the docking station is not needed, but I will probably skip the Note9 & go straight to the Edge10 (or EdgeX or whatever it is called).
fanpages3 m ago

I was trying to empathise with you & give you a decent conversation in …I was trying to empathise with you & give you a decent conversation in your thread.(Sigh)I'm sorry I bothered.That said, I am waiting to see if the next iteration of the Galaxy Watch (in the UK) supports dialling without a Bluetooth connection to a handset.I do like the idea of DeX, especially now that the docking station is not needed, but I will probably skip the Note9 & go straight to the Edge10 (or EdgeX or whatever it is called).

Just have a normal, nice conversation like you did in the last part of that reply and I wouldn't mind at all dude.

I've always wanted a note, I was very close to getting the Note 7 but then.. well, yeah. I then couldn't push myself to get the Note 8 just because I was worried sales would fail and the value of it would fall heavy, but it seems to have done alright. So now the note 9 is here, I've jumped ship!

Very excited, and I swear I haven't tried to show off about it, I only get a new phone every 2-3 years - I'm not one of these people that switch out a new phone every single year etc and I am sorry to anyone who thought I was trying to be like that. Maybe I didn't word the title or description better.
ArcAndPie7 m ago

Just have a normal, nice conversation like you did in the last part of …Just have a normal, nice conversation like you did in the last part of that reply and I wouldn't mind at all dude.... I am sorry to anyone who thought I was trying to be like that. Maybe I didn't word the title or description better.

You also misread my comment about the use of English further to a previous reply you had received.

I was not suggesting your use of the language was at fault.

ArcAndPie7 m ago

...I've always wanted a note, I was very close to getting the Note 7 but …...I've always wanted a note, I was very close to getting the Note 7 but then.. well, yeah. I then couldn't push myself to get the Note 8 just because I was worried sales would fail and the value of it would fall heavy, but it seems to have done alright..

Why does that bother you?

If you receive, say, £600 worth of benefit from a £600 handset, & don't plan on upgrading as frequently as others seem to do, don't worry about it.

The value of an item & the price it attracts should not be confused.

The former is subjective.
fanpages39 m ago

You also misread my comment about the use of English further to a previous …You also misread my comment about the use of English further to a previous reply you had received.I was not suggesting your use of the language was at fault.Why does that bother you?If you receive, say, £600 worth of benefit from a £600 handset, & don't plan on upgrading as frequently as others seem to do, don't worry about it.The value of an item & the price it attracts should not be confused.The former is subjective.

Not sure why it bothers me really, just prefer spending money on a product that I know will hold its value atleast semi-decent just incase I need to sell it and get a cheaper phone etc .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants