Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Pricing Leaked

Found 7th Aug
According to Android Police, the Note 9 will cost £899 for the 128GB version and £1099 for the 512GB version.

Pre-order bonuses look to be either 15,000 Fortnite V-Bucks, or a Value Pack with the AKG Y50BT headphones, a clear case, a car mount, a car charger, and a cable for dockless DeX (total rubbish IMO).

3007141.jpg
Looks like Fortnite will be dropping on Galaxy Apps (probably due to the tie-up between Epic Games and Samsung, my personal assumption) and not Google Play, who would have seen that coming?! According to XDA, it's going to be a Note 9 exclusive for 30 days, then it's going to be a Samsung Galaxy exclusive for another 3 months.

Overall, I'm not impressed. £899 and all you get is in-game currency (albeit to the value of around £90) or a value pack with around £100 worth of stuff (given the stuff in the pack, especially the earphones, are never sold at RRP). It better ship with Android Pie (hint at my new profile picture)!

All shall be revealed on the 9th...
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I find it extremely weird that a high end phone is being offered with Fortnite pretend money.
8 Comments
Is this the biggest top premium phone screen size? I'm looking for a big screen and my S8 plus is to small because I like to read.
Sophia19934 m ago

Is this the biggest top premium phone screen size? I'm looking for a big …Is this the biggest top premium phone screen size? I'm looking for a big screen and my S8 plus is to small because I like to read.

I think so, 6.4". However, it has an 18.5:9 aspect ratio so the inches aren't directly comparable to a phone with a 16:9 aspect ratio (mostly phones with bezels).
jamie01526 m ago

I think so, 6.4". However, it has an 18.5:9 aspect ratio so the inches …I think so, 6.4". However, it has an 18.5:9 aspect ratio so the inches aren't directly comparable to a phone with a 16:9 aspect ratio (mostly phones with bezels).

Thank you. That sucks then :(((
Sophia199345 m ago

Is this the biggest top premium phone screen size? I'm looking for a big …Is this the biggest top premium phone screen size? I'm looking for a big screen and my S8 plus is to small because I like to read.

The older phones were 16-9 aspect. For reading they were superior as the screen is wider.
Our eyes focus range, is horizontal, not vertical.
So a longer phones are actually useless, unless you top phone sideways.
Imagine a wide screen TV, and if you turned it sideways up and than watched it.
A tall , narrow screen is not compatible with the human eye.
For this reason I went for the Huawei mate 10, as it still has the traditional 16-9 aspect.
At 6 inches it makes reading very easy.
Ps the mate 10 pro has the newer taller screen but the non pro has the older screen format.
Edited by: "adamderak" 7th Aug
adamderak9 m ago

The older phones were 16-9 aspect. For reading they were superior as the …The older phones were 16-9 aspect. For reading they were superior as the screen is wider.Our eyes focus range, is horizontal, not vertical. So a longer phones are actually useless, unless you top phone sideways.Imagine a wide screen TV, and if you turned it sideways up and than watched it.A tall , narrow screen is not compatible with the human eye.For this reason I went for the Huawei mate 10, as it still has the traditional 16-9 aspect.At 6 inches it makes reading very easy. Ps the mate 10 pro has the newer taller screen but the non pro has the older screen format.

I read vertical because I read Manga
I find it extremely weird that a high end phone is being offered with Fortnite pretend money.
Yet another Samsung phone that won't get future OS updates in 2 or 3 years time.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell45 s ago

Yet another Samsung phone that won't get future OS updates in 2 or 3 years …Yet another Samsung phone that won't get future OS updates in 2 or 3 years time.

Most phones don't get OS updates past 2 years anyway, even the Pixel range doesn't (only patches in the 3rd year).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions