Groups
    EXPIRED

Samsung Galaxy S with 500mins + Unlimited Texts + Unlimited Internet £25 on upgrade @ Three

Rang up on before my upgrade was due, asked how much it would be to upgrade early and terminate contract, they offered this dead for £35, i declined. They rang back the day after and offered it for £25pm VAT FREE (Every 3 contract has VAT added on top)

6 Comments

3 mobile are cons they conned me on the mifi deal last week - £39.99 for mifi prelaoded with £10 credit but they never gave me £10 credit so i rang them and they told me to get lost basically, dont deal with them they are bad news, they've upset alot of poeple myself included,

3 mobile are no good so very cold from me, 2 of my my work buddys we're going to get the i-phone 4 on contract yesterday but i talked them out of it, they both got a deal from orange, if anyone ask me about 3 i'll tell them : they're rubbish and lyers
    Edited by: "rhodyate" 10th Aug 2010

Original Poster

They are fine, been with them for 5 years, no problems, cheap contracts and good customer service (kind of)

Banned

Moved to Misc. Thanks for the info, it may assist some with the retentions team.

aScottishBloke

Moved to Misc. Thanks for the info, it may assist some with the … Moved to Misc. Thanks for the info, it may assist some with the retentions team.

I guess you will be moving all the other mobile deals that are retention deals........................

I got it for £18.75 a month just last week.

I love the phone but the stupid Skype app keeps crashing :@ and there is no way of getting rid of it because it's part of the 3 'package' so it comes locked to the phone :@.

I rang them up yesterday and they will give me a replacement phone tomorrow, I'm wondering if I should cancel my contract all together tbh?

I've been with them for 3 years and my contract ends in less than a month.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764535
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …206569
      3. word association Game72844185
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32159

See more discussions