Groups
    EXPIRED

Samsung Galaxy S2

I've been looking around for a 12/18 month contract on the SGS2, with around 500 minutes, 500 texts and 500mb data. Any network
    Any suggestions for reasonable deals (not on 24 month contracts).... ?

This is the best I've come up with so far and wanted some opinions on whether this is a good deal. I noticed that the retailer is banned, any reason for this?

I'm with Tesco mobile at the moment, and would be happy to stay with them. But I phoned them and they have no idea when they'll be getting the phone in

3 Comments

Original Poster

I've been looking for a similar deal, went into Vodafone and they said that it should be released on Thursday (19/05), and there may be a promotion on it. I'd assume that t-mobile and orange should follow soon as well. I'm trying to avoid 3rd party companies as I've read that they have a cap on the 3g speeds. Just going to have to play the waiting game at the moment.

Original Poster

123shop

I've been looking for a similar deal, went into Vodafone and they said … I've been looking for a similar deal, went into Vodafone and they said that it should be released on Thursday (19/05), and there may be a promotion on it. I'd assume that t-mobile and orange should follow soon as well. I'm trying to avoid 3rd party companies as I've read that they have a cap on the 3g speeds. Just going to have to play the waiting game at the moment.

thanks, that's good to know
    vodafone have some pretty good offers on the HTC sensation on 12 month contracts so hopefully there will be something similar on the galaxy S2!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?46
      2. Quick EBay Nectar Question33
      3. Best IPTV Currently45
      4. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)44

See more discussions