Groups

samsung galaxy s6 edge fix

hi guys, does anyone know how much it would be to repair the front and back screens of a Samsung galaxy s6 edge, just looking for a ball park figure, thanks .

8 Comments

Original Poster

jeez 177 for front and 50 for back

andrewmclachlan1

jeez 177 for front and 50 for back

Nope not cheap and also even then will not be a "proper" Samsung screen. Cheap repairs normally are not worth for all that you would save. Had a few friends who went "cheap" on iphone screens only to find the replacements smashed so much as you set it down on a table abit to hard never mind dropping. They all ended up going to Apple to get fixed. Try Samsung themselves they might surprise with the price after all the bad press they getting at present.

Original Poster

OK, thanks for your help

andrewmclachlan1

OK, thanks for your help

You're welcome. Forgot to add don't forget they have Super AMOLED panels also hence more than your average repair cost on screen.

Buy a replacement screen from eBay and go watch a How to replace video on youtube
    Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 19th Oct 2016

If you have one of the packaged bank accounts then you only have to pay access (around £50 I think) to repair/replace screen. The best for value being Nationwide Flexplus account.

Original Poster

AstalaVista

If you have one of the packaged bank accounts then you only have to pay … If you have one of the packaged bank accounts then you only have to pay access (around £50 I think) to repair/replace screen. The best for value being Nationwide Flexplus account.

​I have the platinum account with bank of Scotland, I'll check that out thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions