Groups

Samsung Galaxy s7 edge £17.50 per month / £307.99 upfront at MobilePhonesDirect

My first hotukdeals post.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 32GB Gold

+ 2000 UK Minutes

+ 5000 UK Texts

+ 4GB UK Data

+ 24 Month contract

The contract is with talk mobile which are with vodaphone. Talkmobile only offer 3G data and not 4gee. Any suggestions on this deal?

7 Comments

cold

talk mobile arrrr still having nightmares from there network 3 years later

Samdung

I can only assume the salesman plied you with rohypnol to get you to sign for this. Hope you're still in the cooling off period.

Joined today. Posted this.

Anyone smell spam?
    Edited by: "Doods1875" 28th Aug 2016

Original Poster

Go on people show me a deal? I am selling my iPhone 6 to cover part of the upfront cost for a cheaper monthly deal. I didn't want another phone contract £30+
    This is one I have seen. I need at least 2/3G internet data for when I'm at work.

cold I paid 500$ from very in april

matthew011

Go on people show me a deal? I am selling my iPhone 6 to cover part of … Go on people show me a deal? I am selling my iPhone 6 to cover part of the upfront cost for a cheaper monthly deal. I didn't want another phone contract £30+This is one I have seen. I need at least 2/3G internet data for when I'm at work.

​So you've posted this to see if anyone can provide you with details of better offers, not because you think that this is actually a good deal?! Should have put this in Ask, not Deals.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?712
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz919
      3. Can I use talktalk box with Virgin media?11
      4. Ide to sata converter33

See more discussions