Samsung galaxy s7 edge

LocalFound 24th May 2017
I dont want to buy off eBay unless it's like from Tesco outlet or Argos outlet. I'm looking at the refresh like new deals but the cheapest would be £360 for this phone. (says perfect condition ) are the perfectly fine condition likely to come back in stock cause that works out cheaper. I'm looking to pay no more than £300 from a reputable place. please help
Community Updates
7 Comments
Im looking for similar deal as you. O2 refresh phones do not come with wall socket, so £370 for a used s7e with no charger and only 1 year warranty is too much.
also I would like to add my s7e developed a fault 1year and a day old. worth getting one with 2 years warranty
£310 with 1 year warranty via music magpie with 12 month warranty in another deal
Ross81

£310 with 1 year warranty via music magpie with 12 month warranty in … £310 with 1 year warranty via music magpie with 12 month warranty in another deal

​bought phone previously from them too many issues with the screen
ALBO4EVER

also I would like to add my s7e developed a fault 1year and a day old. … also I would like to add my s7e developed a fault 1year and a day old. worth getting one with 2 years warranty

Samsung phones come with a 24 month warranty.
I've had mine repaired at 13 months old.
Bobbajob

Samsung phones come with a 24 month warranty.I've had mine repaired at 13 … Samsung phones come with a 24 month warranty.I've had mine repaired at 13 months old.

​I was quite impressed with the Samsung repair centre at Wembley.

The laminate had started to come away on 1 corner of the screen by a couple of mm (of corse it was not dropped whilst drunk ) and I thought I'd better try to get it sorted out just before the 2 year warranty ran out and they swapped the screen within a couple of hours whilst I walked round the shopping place there no quibbles.
Bobbajob

Samsung phones come with a 24 month warranty.I've had mine repaired at 13 … Samsung phones come with a 24 month warranty.I've had mine repaired at 13 months old.

​hi. yes they do but if purchased from O2 refresh I believe they only come with 1 year.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants