samsung galaxy s7 edge pink line

afternoon guys

i have a s7 edge on the samsung hire deal i have a pink vertical line on the right hand side of the phone ...i have googled this and apparently it has happened alot and its a manuafactoring fault and people have been sending them back ....... but for the life of me i cant find the samsung repairs website ? i just keep stumbiling across 3rd partys repair sitesand i cant seem to find it on the uk samsung site

any links guys

thanks alot

4 Comments

Contact Samsung direct, through their Facebook account works, they will then tell you the link where to look, but I believe it will be a third party they recommend, just make sure you ask if the warranty will still stand if they repair it and keep a screen shot of that answer!

Original Poster

thanks guys

andyleeds20

afternoon guysi have a s7 edge on the samsung hire deal i have a … afternoon guysi have a s7 edge on the samsung hire deal i have a pink vertical line on the right hand side of the phone ...i have googled this and apparently it has happened alot and its a manuafactoring fault and people have been sending them back ....... but for the life of me i cant find the samsung repairs website ? i just keep stumbiling across 3rd partys repair sitesand i cant seem to find it on the uk samsung site any links guys thanks alot

andyleeds20

thanks guys

Hi, I am now having the same issue. Any luck with Samsung?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions