Groups

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge variations

Does anyone have a link to the EU variations please. I can get a French version for about £450 and would like to know the differences. Thanks

12 Comments

2 days to go for the s8 I would wait

Original Poster

I thought it was rumoured to be end of March beginning of April.

They are announcing the S8 at the MWC this week. You will not have the S8 out in 2 days. that'll be at least end of March/April.

i'm not sure it's the S8 being released, i think its a tab. i could be wrong but i thought the S line is usually released in April

artnada

They are announcing the S8 at the MWC this week. You will not have the S8 … They are announcing the S8 at the MWC this week. You will not have the S8 out in 2 days. that'll be at least end of March/April.

​they aren't announcing the S8 at MWC.

Only difference is the software version and charger, we both use the Global version.

gsmarena.com/sam…php

G935 (USA);
    G935F (Global);
    G935FD (Southeast Asia, India);
    G9350 (Hong Kong);
    G935W8 (Canada)
    Edited by: "dcx_badass" 26th Feb

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Only difference is the software version and charger, we both use the … Only difference is the software version and charger, we both use the Global version.http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s7_edge-7945.phpG935 (USA); G935F (Global);G935FD (Southeast Asia, India); G9350 (Hong Kong); G935W8 (Canada)

Ok, thanks. I read that the UK processor was the lesser so if that the only difference I will be happy.

rhinopaul

Ok, thanks. I read that the UK processor was the lesser so if that the … Ok, thanks. I read that the UK processor was the lesser so if that the only difference I will be happy.

There isn't a UK version so that's not possible, we just have the global version, which uses the same processor everywhere. I think you are comparing the Global vs US (Exynos vs Snapdragon), rather than a UK version (that doesn't exist).

Original Poster

dcx_badass

There isn't a UK version so that's not possible, we just have the global … There isn't a UK version so that's not possible, we just have the global version, which uses the same processor everywhere. I think you are comparing the Global vs US (Exynos vs Snapdragon), rather than a UK version (that doesn't exist).

On Amazon.fr they will state French, German ,Italian versions etc. I googled to see what the differences were but all I could find is that it said the Uk version used a lesser processor . I understand what you are saying but that then doesnt make sense that Amazon state the different eu versions.

rhinopaul

On Amazon.fr they will state French, German ,Italian versions etc. I … On Amazon.fr they will state French, German ,Italian versions etc. I googled to see what the differences were but all I could find is that it said the Uk version used a lesser processor . I understand what you are saying but that then doesnt make sense that Amazon state the different eu versions.

Because they come with different software. I'm not sure what else to say, I've given you a link with proof, if you don't want to believe me fine, but you're the one who looks daft. There is one global version of the hardware used in the eu (G935F), different countries just come with the same hardware with diff software/charger.

Another link if you need more proof:
    en.wikipedia.org/wik…_S7

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Because they come with different software. I'm not sure what else to say, … Because they come with different software. I'm not sure what else to say, I've given you a link with proof, if you don't want to believe me fine, but you're the one who looks daft. There is one global version of the hardware used in the eu (G935F), different countries just come with the same hardware with diff software/charger.Another link if you need more proof:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_S7#Galaxy_S7_Edge

Thanks for the answer but not the attitude. I didnt say I disbelieved you or that I needed more proof. I am just stating what Ive read.

misterleoni

​they aren't announcing the S8 at MWC.

You're right. My mistake. It's on 29th March (_;)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions