Samsung Galaxy S8

Found 1st Dec 2017
whats the cheapest option to buy a Samsung galaxy s8?

ive seen them on amazon Italy/Germany/etc but they have gone up now

on ebay also but want a new sealed one for around 450 delivered before xmas
Community Updates
AskSamsung Galaxy S8 Plus
3 Comments
I would double check this is the phone you want. I've just got mine but didn't realise how thin and fragile the thing is.

techradar.com/new…ver

Also comes default set to 1080p instead of 1440p to make it look better speed and battery life wise.
kester763 h, 14 m ago

I would double check this is the phone you want. I've just got mine but …I would double check this is the phone you want. I've just got mine but didn't realise how thin and fragile the thing is.http://www.techradar.com/news/hold-the-phone-samsung-galaxy-s8-dubbed-most-fragile-handset-ever[Video] Also comes default set to 1080p instead of 1440p to make it look better speed and battery life wise.

Get a case to give the phone bulk.
The S8 is really slim but has good weight too it.
I believe it's in the same boat off the iPhone slimness.

You won't really notice much difference from 1080p to 1440p with the screen. Unless you're really looking for it. I've stuck to 1080p to get a much better battery life, over a slightly sharper image.

Screen is amazing, great colours (has HDR), screen size is sweet. I wish I went for an S8+ for screen to body size.

Major faults with the S8.

Finger print scanner is in a horrible location
Face i.d is hit and miss
Bixby is a crap feature and now after disabling it. I have a useless button in my phone.
Edited by: "kos1c" 1st Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions