Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+: Specs at a glance

11 Comments
deleted265520
That article is full of typos.
DT8911th Oct 2017

That article is full of typos.

And bull faeces
The specs for the S10 and S10+ are going to be even more amazinger
I've even started a rumour that they're going to be called SX and SX+ (like the word sex, but without the E).
The marketing department worked overtime for a month to think up that name.
So what I took away from the first paragraph is that the s9+ is amazing, but the s9+ is going to be even better...

What a stupid article.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell1 h, 37 m ago

The specs for the S10 and S10+ are going to be even more amazinger The specs for the S10 and S10+ are going to be even more amazinger I've even started a rumour that they're going to be called SX and SX+ (like the word sex, but without the E).The marketing department worked overtime for a month to think up that name.

I had sx when I was younger, it was a Nissan 280
I could have written that. Just guessilation at its lamest
Graham197922 h, 39 m ago

I could have written that. Just guessilation at its lamest

googled that but no results. you will have to explain.
Time to scrap its aged user and upgrade to a more competent and younger user at less wages.
nougat8 h, 37 m ago

googled that but no results. you will have to explain.

Guess work and speculation. I like my word, you can use it but not on here because is my word on here.
Still Using an S5, think I paid £290 with £80 back in play points (when play were still selling their own stuff).

Im not paying £700+ for any phone so bye bye samsung, hello moto.
nougat9 h, 32 m ago

Sam must have wrote it then! Can I have permission to use your word on …Sam must have wrote it then! Can I have permission to use your word on Sams comments please?

You can but next time it's 50p per usage!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants