Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Cashback Claim TESCO RECEIPT NUMBER

Found 11th Jan 2013
Hi, I am trying to claim cashback for a tablet purchased on the 28th Dec. It says Receipt/Invoice Number/Transaction Number *
I have my receipt from an in-store purchase but I am not sure what number it is asking for?
There is SMNGT2 10IN 16 *
then there is a number under neath the barcode, ist that the number I want ? Thankyou

7 Comments

The number you want is the one at the very bottom after the date and time. Its 4 groups of numbers.

Original Poster

I have 28/12/12 11:48 **** **** **** **** and its that number I want yes? with spaces or without as I dont want any reason for samsung to decline my application as I have heard they are fussy, thanks

unchargedterror

I have 28/12/12 11:48 **** **** **** **** and its that number I want yes? … I have 28/12/12 11:48 **** **** **** **** and its that number I want yes? with spaces or without as I dont want any reason for samsung to decline my application as I have heard they are fussy, thanks

That's the number, I would put it on as it's on the receipt. If this is what Samsung want. i cannot answer, Bit if you put it on as written then at least you can argue your case.

Original Poster

there is a barcode number too

Original Poster

The guy told me it didnt matter either would do so I put the barcode number

I've misplaced my voucher & receipt could Tesco trace my purchase as I paid with my Tesco Credit Card ?

Original Poster

That would be something you would need to take up with them. I used the barcode number in the end.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions