Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" WiFi Tablet - 8 GB, Black Currys PC World/Ebay - £999.99 P&P

Unbelievable price!
Hurry - First-come, first-served.

ebay.co.uk/itm…455

16 Comments

In deed mad price!!!oO

£999.99?

Lol... :-)

Hot! think of the nectar points

Quidco?

I've seen this happen quiet often on ebay where the price is way too high... I checked with another seller & they said it's because the item is out of stock & they don't won't to lose the sales history or search position

Bought 2

Quiet night OP?

Does this come with a free tin opener shaped like a key?

Is this some sort of joke? oO

OMG Amazing price

alienware?

bought 10 best 10k I have spent ......not reeellly!!!

zolnierz_20

Unbelievable price!

That definitely is an unbelievable price. oO X)

Jumpingphil

It's not rocket science is it?Seller has loads of 1 item for sale.Seller … It's not rocket science is it?Seller has loads of 1 item for sale.Seller sets up a listing that lasts for ever.Seller runs out of stock.Seller ups the price to a ridiculous amount to stop people buying.Seller gets more stock in.Seller reduces price to a realistic amount.People buy.Seller has saved re-listing fees.All the clever ones do it.What is so hard to understand?

Already been explained further up, learn to read before trying to be a smart ass

Jumpingphil

Really?"& they don't won't to lose the sales history or search … Really?"& they don't won't to lose the sales history or search position"Where exactly? oOOh, and you, being a smart ass, forgot to end your sentence with a full stop.

@Jumpingphil - Whatever lol FULL STOP
@GoatzRus well said oh I forgot ..........................FULL STOP for @Jumpingphil LOL

Edited by: "slasher2012" 8th Dec 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3933
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313

See more discussions