Groups
    EXPIRED

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0: KitKat 4.4 update available yet?

As title. Is it officially available yet to download & install? Thanks

6 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone know if this has happened? As heard the kids version of the tab 3 has this update

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Not rolling out the normal one or the kids … Not rolling out the normal one or the kids one:http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1/?model=SM-T2105&pcode=0#firmwarehttp://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1/?model=SM-T210&pcode=0#firmware

ok cheers for this just read it may happen sometime soon if that's true or not do you knkw?

I was under the impression the 7inch wouldn't get KitKat... I've got the 8inch Tab 3 which got the update a week ago

Original Poster

waynester21

I was under the impression the 7inch wouldn't get KitKat... I've got the … I was under the impression the 7inch wouldn't get KitKat... I've got the 8inch Tab 3 which got the update a week ago

damn hope they decide to do the 7" too.. how does kitkat run on the 8" compared to the previous firmware? Thanks

waynester21

I was under the impression the 7inch wouldn't get KitKat... I've got the … I was under the impression the 7inch wouldn't get KitKat... I've got the 8inch Tab 3 which got the update a week ago

The Tab 3 7 inch 3G received an update to KitKat 4.4.2 the other week in Italy, the WiFi version is due for an update to KitKat in the coming months. Probably August/september.
    Edited by: "stoney73" 12th Jul 2014

Original Poster

stoney73

The Tab 3 7 inch 3G received an update to KitKat 4.4.2 the other week in … The Tab 3 7 inch 3G received an update to KitKat 4.4.2 the other week in Italy, the WiFi version is due for an update to KitKat in the coming months. Probably August/september.

Thanks for this any ideas if the wifi version has the update yet? Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)44
      2. Which android box?11
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?33
      4. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1723

See more discussions