Found 28th Oct 2010
What are peoples thoughts on this? I am thinking of getting an HTC Desire Z once I find a good enough deal in stock. But this has been a wild card for me and should be released in November some time, guessing around £500-600.

I have no need for a tablet but do need a phone, I am thinking you'd look a prize fool with a 7 inch screen up to your ear but that can be solved with bluetooth or headset but I rarely make calls anyway.

For me, I wear clothes that generally have deep wide pockets so it'd work, it could replace the times I have my netbook with me.

Or is it doomed to fail and the ipad is perfect? (it really isn't imho). Flash support should make better web browsing. Multi-tasking should make the whole experience more pleasant along with double ram (512 compared to ipad 256) should make all that possible,

So yeah, I am basically asking - is it worth waiting for or not worth the risk and just stick to the Desire Z?

edit: meh, read a few reviews - doesn't seem all that polished (yet) - which is partly andriod 2.2 not designed for tablets and not many tab-only apps (yet). So will 100% be sticking with the Z (for now)

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33

See more discussions