Samsung gear fit

Found 27th Sep 2017
Do the Samsung gear fit bands (model 1 and model 2 ) work with any android device or only Samsung ones?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Original Poster
there doesnt seem to be a gear fit manager app in the play store (and that's searching from a samsung device) the option is open fit: open source gear fit. there is samsung gear but not sure if that's the same
They work with all android devices with 1.5 RAM and above and android 4.4 and above.

Samsung Gear is the app and then you can add Samsung Health or strava or whatever...

FS/FT is dead now, but if you are interested I have a boxed sealed large Fit 2 which I need to shift on... could flog it through AV forums or a private auction on ebay.
Original Poster
Flodd2 h, 41 m ago

They work with all android devices with 1.5 RAM and above and android 4.4 …They work with all android devices with 1.5 RAM and above and android 4.4 and above.Samsung Gear is the app and then you can add Samsung Health or strava or whatever...FS/FT is dead now, but if you are interested I have a boxed sealed large Fit 2 which I need to shift on... could flog it through AV forums or a private auction on ebay.

The description says that Samsung gear is compatible with the gear fit 2, it doesn't mention the original gear fit (1). Everything I can find about the gear fit 1 seems to refer to Samsung gear fit manager app which seems to cease to exist.
So I'm not sure if the gear fit (1) will work with the gear app?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants