SAMSUNG GEAR S2 CLASSIC @ Venture direct legit or not , has anyone used this site?

Found 13th Mar 2016
legit or not?
anyone used this site before?
Community Updates
cracking price if it is. pay by credit card ve covered by consumer credit act if thibgs go wrong - Under New Management

The VentureDirect website was taken over by MilkyWay Group in March 2016. MilkyWay was founded in 2010 by a group of geeks who love gadgets, we bring you the latest digital gadgets at the best prices.

Milkyway Distribution Ltd. Block A-B, 9/F, Ka Ming Court, 688-690 Castle Peak Road, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
The item was delivered to the wrong address and the courier company's tracking shows that someone had signed for it.

I have asked Venture Direct to resolve this issue but they have time and time again replied saying that I must contact the courier.

As per the Consumers Act 2015, the seller is responsible for the delivery of the item, not the consumer.

I will be complaining to Citizens Advice if this is not solved.
The website quality guarantee of brand new products is false. I was supplied with a returned item (box had a broken seal and item showed signs of wear).

The refund policy exposes this company as a scam :-
-items with broken seal not accepted
-30% 'processing fee' on a 'new' item costing £215 is outrageous.

I have sent multiple emails with no resolution since 5th December.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - it is a front to defraud its customers
Thanks all for your comments, I was going to buy a Samsung Gear watch here but shall now look elsewhere.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants