SAMSUNG GEAR S2 CLASSIC @ Venture direct legit or not , has anyone used this site?

Found 13th Mar 2016
legit or not?
anyone used this site before?
venturedirect.co.uk

5 Comments

cracking price if it is. pay by credit card ve covered by consumer credit act if thibgs go wrong

VentureDirect.co.uk - Under New Management

The VentureDirect website was taken over by MilkyWay Group in March 2016. MilkyWay was founded in 2010 by a group of geeks who love gadgets, we bring you the latest digital gadgets at the best prices.

Milkyway Distribution Ltd. Block A-B, 9/F, Ka Ming Court, 688-690 Castle Peak Road, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong.

The item was delivered to the wrong address and the courier company's tracking shows that someone had signed for it.

I have asked Venture Direct to resolve this issue but they have time and time again replied saying that I must contact the courier.

As per the Consumers Act 2015, the seller is responsible for the delivery of the item, not the consumer.

I will be complaining to Citizens Advice if this is not solved.

The website quality guarantee of brand new products is false. I was supplied with a returned item (box had a broken seal and item showed signs of wear).

The refund policy exposes this company as a scam :-
-items with broken seal not accepted
-30% 'processing fee' on a 'new' item costing £215 is outrageous.

I have sent multiple emails with no resolution since 5th December.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - it is a front to defraud its customers

Thanks all for your comments, I was going to buy a Samsung Gear watch here but shall now look elsewhere.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants