Samsung Gear Watch LTE

Posted 17th Mar
Hi all,

I was hoping someone could help me.

I have just purchased a Samsung Galaxy watch LTE. I didnt realise all uk networks weren't covered. Can I still use the watch without a sim? Should I sell it and go for the 42mm watch that i was originally going to go for?

Thanks

Danny
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

2 Comments
Hey Danny, the watch is perfectly usable without a sim. Just like the regular non LTE version, you can connect it passively through Bluetooth to your phone to control music, receive notifications, answer/ reject and even take calls, so long as you are within proximity to your phone. The watch can also be used for health monitoring functions like counting steps, tracking exercise etc. You can even store music on the watch, connect a pair of bluetooth headphones to the watch and use it as an MP3 player.

The only function you've lost out on is the actual LTE part of it which is to be able to take calls away from your phone. I don't think it's too big of a deal to be honest.
Prosamuraiman17/03/2020 16:45

Hey Danny, the watch is perfectly usable without a sim. Just like the …Hey Danny, the watch is perfectly usable without a sim. Just like the regular non LTE version, you can connect it passively through Bluetooth to your phone to control music, receive notifications, answer/ reject and even take calls, so long as you are within proximity to your phone. The watch can also be used for health monitoring functions like counting steps, tracking exercise etc. You can even store music on the watch, connect a pair of bluetooth headphones to the watch and use it as an MP3 player.The only function you've lost out on is the actual LTE part of it which is to be able to take calls away from your phone. I don't think it's too big of a deal to be honest.

Cheers buddy that's what I was hoping to hear! I will look forward to getting this watch on the go now!

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants