Samsung HDTV's.. NTSC compatible?

Found 3rd Aug 2007
Hi,

Just a quick question. Are the samsung HDTV's NTSC compatible because it doesnt say in the description.

Thanks alot.

7 Comments

Original Poster

please.. anyone? This is urgent

Ant tv made in the last 10 years are NTSC compatable.

ryouga

Ant tv made in the last 10 years are NTSC compatable.

I don't think so.

Here we go again.

every tv i have had for as long as i can remember has been ntsc compatible

stj2k5

Hi,Just a quick question. Are the samsung HDTV's NTSC compatible because … Hi,Just a quick question. Are the samsung HDTV's NTSC compatible because it doesnt say in the description.Thanks alot.

dont know how 'urgent' it is but if this helps

any television with RGB scart connectors is capable of recieving a full NTSC program or image as long as the image is from a machine which has a scart connector.

when i say scart rgb i also mean it can be through component input ( the tv) so if it is component in on the tv and scart on a video then as long as you have scart to component you are fine.

i am no expert or pretend to be, i have had ps2 with ntsc games, ps1 with ntsc games, a jvc video recorder whith ntsc lay back and several dvd players which are region free.

playstation 2 and ps2 games n ntsc would show in black and white with a normal scart lead, with an rgb scart lead it would be in full colour ( and rgb scart lead is exactly the same as a normal scart lead but will have more pins when you look inside the rectangular connector

Original Poster

Thanks a lot for the response guys!
Cookies for everyone! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text