Samsung Home Theatre Surround Sound Problem

Found 6th Apr 2012
Currently have this ed-online.co.uk/sam…asp

Dvd player suddenly stopped working. Turns on, says PROTECT then turns back off.. Have unplugged all sockets etc.. Still no luck. Fan doesn't seem to be running. Searched on Internet and had no luck.

Has anyone had any similar problems that could help and where could I get a replacement dvd player from as can't find not one anywhere?

Thanks.
Community Updates
8 Comments
"quoted"
Yes this is a `known` problem - it is listed in the technical support pages - faq`s on the Samsung website. They advise you there to contact Samsung technical support phone number as the system may need to be repaired.
Ellie Phant

"quoted"Yes this is a `known` problem - it is listed in the technical … "quoted"Yes this is a `known` problem - it is listed in the technical support pages - faq`s on the Samsung website. They advise you there to contact Samsung technical support phone number as the system may need to be repaired.

Thank you but it's not under warranty.
Bump
I have exactly the same home cinema system, and I had exactly the same problem with it one night.

I did have it sat below my TV, and for whatever reason the fan stopped spinning. I took it out and put it on the carpet - just connected the power cable and nothing else, turned it on, and the fan started to spin. I left it like that for a few minutes then put it back on the shelf - has worked fine ever since.

Luckily I took out the 3 years warranty with Currys when I bought it, so if it happens again I'll be taking it back!
Fix the fan yourself.
Took the fan out had a look inside and got no idea what's wrong
Bump
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants