Groups
    EXPIRED

Samsung HW-F355 or HW-H355

I'm looking at sound bars and came across the hw-f355 deal.. But then the hw-h355 popped up too? Please would any peeps in the know tell me what the difference is or are they the same thing?? Thanks in advance

6 Comments

Been looking at one of these myself so anyone out there know what the real differences are. I compared them on the samsung website but could not see which is better other than slightly better reviews on the H one which is the newer model. The f one is discontinued

Original Poster

Comment

antah

Been looking at one of these myself so anyone out there know what the … Been looking at one of these myself so anyone out there know what the real differences are. I compared them on the samsung website but could not see which is better other than slightly better reviews on the H one which is the newer model. The f one is discontinued

I did too.. I think the h is a new model like you say. Probably why the f is on sale.. Can't find out what the difference is but as its a present decided to go for the john Lewis F deal

Banned

Not too sure of the differences either really but I have read people say they can't use their tv remote with F model but I can with the H must eb more difference than that but maybe not.

I bought mine from Tesco as I had clubcard points to over it on the boost. They have it right now at £119 but £20 with code TDX-PKJK so makes it £99

tesco.com/dir…461
    Edited by: "konimitsu" 13th Dec 2014

Original Poster

Comment

konimitsu

Not too sure of the differences either really but I have read people say … Not too sure of the differences either really but I have read people say they can't use their tv remote with F model but I can with the H must eb more difference than that but maybe not.I bought mine from Tesco as I had clubcard points to over it on the boost. They have it right now at £119 but £20 with code TDX-PKJK so makes it £99http://www.tesco.com/direct/samsung-hw-h355-120w-soundbar-with-bluetooth-external-sub/704-9461.prd?pageLevel=sku&skuId=704-9461

That looks like a better deal than the john Lewis one, just cancelled that and gone for the new one with Bluetooth. Thank u

Banned

chirper

CommentThat looks like a better deal than the john Lewis one, just … CommentThat looks like a better deal than the john Lewis one, just cancelled that and gone for the new one with Bluetooth. Thank u

Glad to be of assistance my friend, I think the good thing about this is once I have set it up which is easy and took about 15 n=mins etc all I have ever done since is turn it on and off. Some people talk about losing signal etc etc with bluetooth speakers but it has never happened always been 100% perfect and I have had mine about 4 months now.

Good luck.

Original Poster

Comment

konimitsu

Glad to be of assistance my friend, I think the good thing about this is … Glad to be of assistance my friend, I think the good thing about this is once I have set it up which is easy and took about 15 n=mins etc all I have ever done since is turn it on and off. Some people talk about losing signal etc etc with bluetooth speakers but it has never happened always been 100% perfect and I have had mine about 4 months now.Good luck.

m

Good price and got the upgraded go another £20... Done and dusted!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      2. Mountain bike £200-£30033
      3. Music download22
      4. Parcel Hero weight adjustment44

See more discussions