Groups

Samsung J600 Help

i know its been asked a dozen times before but can anybody help me unlock a samsung j600 (for free), its for my dad, ive been searching forums for hours.
    any help is much appreciated.

cheers

3 Comments

hi,
    to temporery unlock,
    put in simcard not accepted by phone, and turn on the phone when it show insert sim, punch, *2767*3855#
    the phoe will reset, while it reseting push sim card in,
    it will reset the simlock,
    then use it like this dont take out batry or simcard.
    i thought i would just add that if you use a particular samsung unlock code (the one starting with #73) on newer samsungs (such as the d900i/u600 etc) you will get a barred/blocked phone as it will reset the IMEI to 15 0's.

J600 doesn't respond well to codes so wouldn't advise messing around with codes found on forums for it,as well as the #73 code that may reset imei to all zeros there's also a likelyhood of getting phone freeze trying out other random codes as well,the j600 is just one of the akward ones,

You could end up with a frozen phone displaying the return for service message

grabbit;6118286

J600 doesn't respond well to codes so wouldn't advise messing around with … J600 doesn't respond well to codes so wouldn't advise messing around with codes found on forums for it,as well as the #73 code that may reset imei to all zeros there's also a likelyhood of getting phone freeze trying out other random codes as well,the j600 is just one of the akward ones,You could end up with a frozen phone displaying the return for service message

this is true..
    to be honest it should not cost more than 3/5 pound to be done at your local mobileshop
    and only take 1min to do ok
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764164
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2953
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?27121
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24108

See more discussions