Groups
    EXPIRED

Samsung LCD TV

After a 19", 23" or 26" samsung.

I dont want to pay much more than £400 realy.

Don't mind having a 19" if the price is right but would prefer bigger.

26" samsung is £413 over at dixons.

11 Comments

If you're looking for a 26" Samsung its £387 here
    cheaptelly.co.uk/sho…324
    use the code TAGEDRAFRETH for £20 off to bring it down to £387

You can also get 2.5% Quidco cashback as well - bringing it just under £380

Original Poster

Is that the same one that dixons have ?

If not which one is better ?

The R88 at Dixons/Currys/Pixmania is specific to the Dixons group but it is the same tv as the R87 with some minor cosmetic differences....

Original Poster

Cheers mate.

Wont dive in to buy it just yet i saw the 19" version for £250 from duck.co.uk

I want this tv for the bedroom to watch dvds on and play an xbox 360 what kind of quality can i expect from these tvs ?

They're not bad tvs - better than many of the budget ones and are rated quite highly in reviews...quality of picture should be excellent.

gari189

They're not bad tvs - better than many of the budget ones and are rated … They're not bad tvs - better than many of the budget ones and are rated quite highly in reviews...quality of picture should be excellent.

since when have Samsung been 'budget' ????? :w00t: :w00t:

mikeyw

since when have Samsung been 'budget' ?????

The thing is - all these "enthusiast" review magazines tend to refer to them as budget - mainly cause they are comparing them to top of the range TVs that cost 2 or 3 times more :w00t:

but what I really meant was that the picture quality was likely to be better than a 32" Hannspree (those sort of budget ones) :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Can anyone find the best price for a 23" samsung please?
    As this is the ideal size for my bedroom.

gari189

The thing is - all these "enthusiast" review magazines tend to refer to … The thing is - all these "enthusiast" review magazines tend to refer to them as budget - mainly cause they are comparing them to top of the range TVs that cost 2 or 3 times more :w00t: but what I really meant was that the picture quality was likely to be better than a 32" Hannspree (those sort of budget ones) :thumbsup:

Don't know about that my xbox 360 games look awesome through my Hannspree. As good as my Sony Bravia! :thinking:

Dont they both use Samsung panels?

Cheapest (£359) samsung 23" (before Quidco) appears to be with BE - there's a list of prices below (I've ordered from BE couple of years ago without any problems)

lcd-tv-prices.co.uk/com…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wireless Earphones for Running67
      2. I want some backless loafers for men55
      3. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING23
      4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?1115

See more discussions