Groups
    EXPIRED

Samsung LE-40M87BD

Hi,
    I am looking to buy the above tv. Anyone know of any good deals? Best deal i could find is Dixons (taking into account £50 discount voucher for a £999 spend and 5% cashback with egg)
    Also looking for a reasonably priced tv stand to put it on.
    Many thanks

6 Comments

Can you do me favour and try and add the tv and another item to take the total to £999?

I cant seem to add more then one item to my basket as it just seems to lose the items and be empty as soon as i leave the basket screen!

]http//sh…TV/

£966 posted from here

i also want this tv, but waiting till it comes down to about £850

It comes to £901 when ordered at dixons if you have a egg card plus you get £34 more of goods. I ordered 1 year xbox live.

wizarde

Hi,I am looking to buy the above tv. Anyone know of any good deals? Best … Hi,I am looking to buy the above tv. Anyone know of any good deals? Best deal i could find is Dixons (taking into account £50 discount voucher for a £999 spend and 5% cashback with egg)Also looking for a reasonably priced tv stand to put it on.Many thanks

I was planning to buy this TV then I changed my mind and ordered the 46" version (LE46M86BD) this morning. The best deals I found for the LE40M86BD were:

Dixons: £1135 with 3 years accidental cover (including 5% Egg cashback and £50 discount voucher 50JUNEAW).

EmpireDirect: £1014 with 3 years warranty-extension cover (including 2% QuidCo and £10 google checkout).

If you don't know that already, the LE40M86BD and the LE40M87BD are 99.9% the same. The only difference is that one of them have a silver strip at the buttom that the other one have in black.

Original Poster

cheers. thanks for your help

i know this topic is quite old but will be buying this tv very shortly, whats the best price on the 40 inch model now? cheapest ive seen is here

£900 posted ]http//ww…861

Also are there any better tv's in the same price bracket?

Also is the 37inch model alot cheaper?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Galaxy S8 Deal £452 at Sky Mobile - Would it work ?11
      2. Best IPTV Currently22
      3. best place for fishing tackle?22
      4. cheap glasses websites56

See more discussions