Groups
    EXPIRED

Samsung le40a656

So my plan is to buy this telebox....or the Sony w4000. Now with the samsung the cheapest I've found it is £ 740.09 at both pixmania and dixons. Has anyone found this TV at any cheaper price than this? Whilst we are here, cheapest price for the kdl40w4000?

6 Comments

Think that is a good price.
    Only better price is £733 at homecinematv but then delivery on top so then its more expensive.

Original Poster

Yeah I thought that would probably be the best price. Plus I can add vouchers and quidco on top.

XtremeDJW;2788846

Yeah I thought that would probably be the best price. Plus I can add … Yeah I thought that would probably be the best price. Plus I can add vouchers and quidco on top.

yep. good luck. Enjoy the new tv. Hope i helped in some way.

Bought the Samsung LE40A656 on Sunday off ebay for £655 (best offer) brand new + £60 postage. Was gonna get it from Dixons as it would have been cheaper (after quidco!) but I had a 10% ebay voucher so I got this for £644 delivered! :w00t: Bargain!

It came yesterday and I've only just opened it today. Looks stunning for a TV! The red touch looks amazing all the way around the frame. Would look great in any room and will definately make your friends & relatives jealous.

It's worth upgrading the firmware on the TV to the latest direct from the samsung website. ]Firmware Link

Have bought a stand from ebuyer for £25 which should come tomorrow as well a 6way surge protector. Taking no chances with this piece of kit!

I posted the Sky remote code here...(you might want it!)

hotukdeals.com/ite…e-/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions