Samsung LE40M87BDX only £390!! Advice please.

I found this TV on amazon sold as "used - like new" from a 89% positive seller. They have loads of cheap TV's and if its safe they all seem like absolute bargains. What do you guys think??

amazon.co.uk/Sam…1-2

Thats the link. Please let me know if you think i should go for it.

3 Comments

I expect that someone can give you a more detailed response but I would advise against purchase from this seller. They suddenly have a huge selection of expensive equipment for sale on the Amazon site. I doubt that you will receive what you order...

There are an increasing number of these bogus sellers on the Amazon site - together with the annoying reviews that purport to link you to 'free' hardware worth £100s.

Stick to the principle that if something seems to be too good to be true it usually is.

I suspect that the Amazon feedback has been 'earned' in the same way that bogus sellers on ebay listed low value items to establish a reputation before fleecing the unwary.

i would avoid, some sellers have cheap items then want you to paid outside of amazon

Avoid.

Amazon has become terrible of late with ]bogus TV sales.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213602
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764026
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1413
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 511

See more discussions