Groups
    EXPIRED

SAMSUNG LE40R73BD 40" HD with stand package

Trying to get the following at the best price from currys online

SAMSUNG LE40R73BD 40" HD Ready Digital LCD TV, a DVD Home Cinema System & TV Stand £1549.00

managed to get £154.90 off with the youatwork1 10% code and also used the free delivery code

anybody know any more or better codes that can be used to bring this down anymore or anywhere else that sells it for cheaper??

want the 40 lcd at least (42 would be nice) but must have stand and dvd cinema surround kit with it

thanks for any help from anyone on this one

4 Comments

Would it be cheaper for you to buy the ][COLOR=blue]TV on it's own [/COLOR]using codes

951546CFP
    NOW10
    PRFREEDEL

Therefore: £943.20 then source the other items elsewhere?

Hi,

The above link doesnt have the basket option for some reason so here it is:

]http//ww…546

the above codes still work though knocking it down to £943 delivered.

shame you cant use the promo codes and collect instore :-( had £500 of vouchers to spend

Original Poster

Brought the 40" tv on its own using the codes and then got the stand (which was 1/2 price at moment) and the dvd cinema set.

It would of cost £1549.99 from instore or online for the package with 10% off online down to £1400 but using the codes I have been helped with buying seperately I got it for £1186.18 so saved myself £363.81 plus I might even get another £41.51 back through quidco (hopefully)

thanks to everyones help again

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots65
      2. DPD international?45
      3. Virgin media sign up69
      4. What engine oil do i need for a 2007 Skoda Fabia (Mark 1) 1.9 turbo diesel …44

See more discussions