Groups
    EXPIRED

Samsung LE46M86BD LCD TV - Anywhere cheaper than Pixmania?

Hi - I'm looking to purchase this TV soon (also known as the LE46M86BDX, the LE46M87BD or the LE46M87BDX).

Cheapest I've found is around £928 through Pixmania (after applying the £20 voucher and Quidco).
    Dixons isn't far behind (£940), and having had several items from Dixons before, it's likely I'd use them again (Pixmania don't seem to be too reliable from what I've read).

However - if anyone out there in HotUKdeals-land knows of anywhere where I can get this model cheaper, I'd like to know!

Thanks!

5 Comments

how can you get this for £940 from dixons?

hughesdirect.co.uk/sho…BDX

I got mine here, if you go instore they can have it delivered there and will price match the web price.

Oh sorry, you want the 46"

If your still looking i would give the John Lewis price match a go,
    JL give a free 5 Year W/tee with all there tv's sold.
    Got mine doing it.

There's a seller on Amazon marketplace selling this TV for £820.99, they've just reduced the price of it. It's located in Germany and I get the impression it's an ex-display, but they do have very good feedback.
    I'm considering buying the 40" version from them - if I do, I'll let you know how it goes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 5am gym crew20132
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767382
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions