Groups
    EXPIRED

Samsung M110 Solid Deals

Still undecided as to which phone I want (providing virgin let me end my contract early) so... If I can't get a decent deal on the Viewty and the Z10 isn't released yet, what should i be looking for on the M110 given that it's only £50 on Pay & go?

3 Comments

my OH managed to get one of the solid phones (M110) from tesco for £30 after their discoun they were offering in store - they were offering £25 off tesco mobile when youspend £25 on groceries instore. I'm not sure if this offer is still on but he only bought it on Sunday.
    Also sent it off yesterday to get it unlocked by mobyrepairs.co.uk for £7.99 so he can use his orange sim. Hope this is some help to you.

Original Poster

Thanks mate... will bear it in mind...

taran_j;1897958

my OH managed to get one of the solid phones (M110) from tesco for £30 … my OH managed to get one of the solid phones (M110) from tesco for £30 after their discoun they were offering in store - they were offering £25 off tesco mobile when youspend £25 on groceries instore. I'm not sure if this offer is still on but he only bought it on Sunday.Also sent it off yesterday to get it unlocked by mobyrepairs.co.uk for £7.99 so he can use his orange sim. Hope this is some help to you.

HI,

You should have received it back unlocked now, please get it touch if you have any problems.

Best Regards
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044544
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      3. Spotify Family Premium share721
      4. Best £500 student laptop choice?11

See more discussions