Groups

Samsung M150 Mobile Phone - Not switching on

1 x Tesco Mobile Samsung M150 mobile phone Pink NEW includes £10 Tesco mobile top-up free
    £24.44 (1 @ 24.44 each)

Ok I got the following phone,I only bought it in March and I barely used it,I have taken it out of house about 3 times,anyway it needed charging today so I charged it. I checked it sometime later and on screen the battery symbol was fully charged. Anyway now it won't turn on at all,I've removed the battery and replaced it,and took the sim out and reinserted it,not turning on at all.
    Any ideas before I need to return it to Tesco.
    It's not been dropped,kids not messed about with it,not got wet or anything.

7 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone any ideas what I can try to get it to work?

If you got it from Tescos and you still have the receipt then take it back. They will replace it for you. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5241748

If you got it from Tescos and you still have the receipt then take it … If you got it from Tescos and you still have the receipt then take it back. They will replace it for you. :thumbsup:

I ordered it online,have got the email with order # so they can easily track the purchase,was March,I barely used it.
    I'll need call up likely and ask for courier return,think it's dead.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5241789

I ordered it online,have got the email with order # so they can easily … I ordered it online,have got the email with order # so they can easily track the purchase,was March,I barely used it.I'll need call up likely and ask for courier return,think it's dead.

If you ordered it online then even better. Send their customer services the order email and the problem and ask them to repair or replace it as you only recently purchased it.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5241804

If you ordered it online then even better. Send their customer services … If you ordered it online then even better. Send their customer services the order email and the problem and ask them to repair or replace it as you only recently purchased it.

I'd like a replacement for it,if the same thing happens again,it go back for refund and I'll buy something else I guess,not really keen on them.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5241820

I'd like a replacement for it,if the same thing happens again,it go back … I'd like a replacement for it,if the same thing happens again,it go back for refund and I'll buy something else I guess,not really keen on them.

The ask for a replacement or refund. Tesco Direct CS are usually very good with their customers.

Original Poster

Oh it's working now,will keep an eye on it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions