Samsung mobile on a budget

Posted 18th Nov
My partner wants to get a samsung mobile phone. I think best option is a cheaper sim only and purchase the phone instead of paying around £25 + per month for 24 months.
Any decent samsungs that are around £100 - £120ish.
I have seen the A10 but this looks quite low specced, its for a young person, probably wil want to do some mobile gaming and mostly silly messages / making tik tok videos, or whatever they do now
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
What are the best that you found so far on your effort?
Argos eBay Refurb, 12 months warranty, I've had TV's/laptops/phones all were brand new. If your not happy returns are easy ebaystores.co.uk/Arg…355
the a10, or the a20 (haven seen the a20e around the same price but this is a little smaller then the a20)
So i would be happy for an older model handset but has to be new and from UK seller (so we can get it quickly ). but i dont know where to look for something like this
ellenw18/11/2019 14:19

Argos eBay Refurb, 12 months warranty, I've had TV's/laptops/phones all …Argos eBay Refurb, 12 months warranty, I've had TV's/laptops/phones all were brand new. If your not happy returns are easy http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/Argos?aspectFilter=%7B%22Brand%22%3A%22Samsung%22%7D&condition=1500%7C2000%7C2500%7C3000&sortOrder=PricePlusShippingLowest&inCategory=9355

Thanks, a quick look though and looks more expensive then amazon for new devices.
A20e is better spec than A10

There are not many choice with in you price bracket..
Cisco06060618/11/2019 15:06

A20e is better spec than A10There are not many choice with in you price …A20e is better spec than A10There are not many choice with in you price bracket..

not so sure on that, A10 is bigger screen ,same processor, slightly bigger battery (according to gsmarena anyway)
what if we went to £150 budget?
or even looked at a sony, or a HTC for instance?
Edited by: "t3rm3y" 18th Nov
There are better phones for the money if you are not hung up about Samsung. Please follow @MrSwitch deals.
t3rm3y18/11/2019 16:04

not so sure on that, A10 is bigger screen ,same processor, slightly bigger …not so sure on that, A10 is bigger screen ,same processor, slightly bigger battery (according to gsmarena anyway) what if we went to £150 budget?or even looked at a sony, or a HTC for instance?

You csn get the Sony xperia 10 on o2 website for £159.

Id choose a xiaomi at that price bracket, as you get a lot of phone for little money, thoigh mostly not from the uk if that's an issue.

Try the redmi note 7 on amazon or the Xiaomi UK website
Edited by: "MrSwitch" 18th Nov
xaomi redmi 7a £89 at Mi store london
samsung galaxy a10 from £12 a month on tesco mobile
Edited by: "mikeportsmouth" 18th Nov
You can get the samsung galaxy a10 on amazon for around £120
t3rm3y18/11/2019 16:04

not so sure on that, A10 is bigger screen ,same processor, slightly bigger …not so sure on that, A10 is bigger screen ,same processor, slightly bigger battery (according to gsmarena anyway) what if we went to £150 budget?or even looked at a sony, or a HTC for instance?

A20e better camera, has compass, fingerprint
MrSwitch18/11/2019 16:26

You csn get the Sony xperia 10 on o2 website for £159.Id choose a xiaomi …You csn get the Sony xperia 10 on o2 website for £159.Id choose a xiaomi at that price bracket, as you get a lot of phone for little money, thoigh mostly not from the uk if that's an issue. Try the redmi note 7 on amazon or the Xiaomi UK website

Yeah I said about Xiaomi as it's what I use but the missus wants to get a branded phone so no one takes mickey out of him (tween using the phone). Plus we left it too late to get a Xiaomi in time for Christmas.
Aren’t all Samsung/ android phones budget?..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions