Groups

Samsung nc 10 or what else?

looking for a netbook,
    after reading reviews etc most people recommend the samsung, question is which one is best?
    the nc10?
    the n130?
    or the n150?

11 Comments

I owned a n130 mate and it was amazing, it has the best battery life of any netbook, i had it once just browsing the net for 10 hours!!!! brilliant machine. i upgraded the ram 2 gb as well and it ran super fast. it is expensive compared to some other netbooks but for me it was worth it.

Original Poster

cheapest ive seen so far :- nc10 £220, n130 £220 and n150 £279 but thats without casback.

the compaq 311c is what ive got and its superb
    11.6 hd video resolution 1366 x768 and all the usual features
    bit more expensive though

dre1988;7824760

I owned a n130 mate and it was amazing, it has the best battery life of … I owned a n130 mate and it was amazing, it has the best battery life of any netbook, i had it once just browsing the net for 10 hours!!!! brilliant machine. i upgraded the ram 2 gb as well and it ran super fast. it is expensive compared to some other netbooks but for me it was worth it.

I have a n130, upgraded to 2gb as well but it definitely does not last 10 hours on battery...

when i was comparing nc10 with n130, i think the difference is that nc10 has a slightly longer battery life + have bluetooth

Ive got the NC10 and my sister has the N130 and having used both they seem pretty similar battery wise to me although I do prefer the keyboard on the NC10 better

jase.2;7825222

Ive got the NC10 and my sister has the N130 and having used both they … Ive got the NC10 and my sister has the N130 and having used both they seem pretty similar battery wise to me although I do prefer the keyboard on the NC10 better

I've got the 130 and my OH the 10 and i prefer my keyboard:-D

dre1988;7824760

I owned a n130 mate and it was amazing, it has the best battery life of … I owned a n130 mate and it was amazing, it has the best battery life of any netbook, i had it once just browsing the net for 10 hours!!!! brilliant machine. i upgraded the ram 2 gb as well and it ran super fast. it is expensive compared to some other netbooks but for me it was worth it.

I thought it was the asus ones that consistently had the longest battery lives?

A good article on the top 10 netbooks, from cnet

]http//cr…htm

dre1988;7826288

A good article on the top 10 netbooks, from … A good article on the top 10 netbooks, from cnethttp://crave.cnet.co.uk/laptops/0,39029450,49297248,00.htm

article slightly outdated as the 11.6'' screen models are out as are the dual core cpu models and ION graphics

muffin247;7826628

article slightly outdated as the 11.6'' screen models are out as are the … article slightly outdated as the 11.6'' screen models are out as are the dual core cpu models and ION graphics

yeah but i just posted it because i think the n130 is on the list, so the op can have a look at the review thats all.

It depends what you want, they all have very slightly different features. Compare them here:

samsung.com/uk/…ype
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1536
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2589
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1220
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1219

See more discussions