Groups

Samsung NC10 ..i need a replacement screen

My son has broke his screen ,all his school coursework is on it so we need a new screen ,could anyone point me in the right place ,and would it be a relatively easy job to do
    thanks

8 Comments

where do you live?

i mean i see the liverpool but doesnt always follow lol

ahh i see plymouth..we have an area in manchester warehouses etc where seemingly anything can be fixed..maybe you have similar?
    Edited by: "plumberman01" 6th Oct 2010

try e-bay ive bought a few lcds replacements and fitted no probs if you google nc10 screen fitting im sure something should show up

In the meantime, I suggest you hook it up to a PC monitor or a TV using a VGA lead, at least he will still be able to work away and copy it onto a USB or something to move elsewhere.

Had this problem last week, got a screen from ebay for £65 & had it fitted for £30. I was advised that it is easy to do yourself if you google but I couldn't get the screen surround off to do it myself

50 quid on ebay- cheap as chips

Original Poster

cheers guys ,thanks for help

theres a touch screen install video that lets you see how the nc10 comes apart found it by typing nc10 lcd fitting into google was on first page
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4377
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764482
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?28111
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1633

See more discussions