EXPIRED

Samsung NC10 netbook needed, cheap!

Does anyone know where I can get a Samsung NC10 cheap?
I need one in time for my holiday in 2 weeks time!

I can't see any deals anywhere for a Samsung NC10!
They seem to have all expired and gone up in price!

Even a refurbished one will be OK as long as the exterior is scratch free.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance to all replies.

21 Comments

I got one from Amazon market place (amazon returns as it happens)

It was VERY cheap and in wondeful nick when it came

HTH

Steev

I could have one for sale. I bought 2 for my kids at Christmas (got carried away), but we decided my son is too young to have one and we did not give it to him. It has had very minor use by my wife who used it around the house a few times (battery has not even been charged twice yet).

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Original Poster

fat tony;4605998

I could have one for sale. I bought 2 for my kids at Christmas (got … I could have one for sale. I bought 2 for my kids at Christmas (got carried away), but we decided my son is too young to have one and we did not give it to him. It has had very minor use by my wife who used it around the house a few times (battery has not even been charged twice yet).Let me know if you are interested.Thanks

Hi there!

How much are you looking for this?

OK, I just need to check with my wife that she's happy for me to sell it. Am I allowed to post it here or do I need to start a new 'for sale' thread? I guess I should read the forum rules!

There is one on there NOW! sealed in box from a market place seller at £210

Hth

Not quite the £117 I paid but mine was not labelled new.

AND ITS STILL THERE!

Original Poster

i can't see it!

Original Poster

Have I missed out already?

Yup!

Sorry

fat tony;4607666

OK, I just need to check with my wife that she's happy for me to sell it. … OK, I just need to check with my wife that she's happy for me to sell it. Am I allowed to post it here or do I need to start a new 'for sale' thread? I guess I should read the forum rules!

False alarm, wife wants to keep it. Not sure why she needs this and a laptop!

Original Poster

Ok that's fine. I'm getting desparate now!

hey mate you can get a brand new on at viking direct for 260 pounds cheapest I could find! Suppose I should really post that as a deal as its best price on the net

Make me an offer (if rules allow), she may just change her mind!

cooliojames;4623470

hey mate you can get a brand new on at viking direct for 260 pounds … hey mate you can get a brand new on at viking direct for 260 pounds cheapest I could find! Suppose I should really post that as a deal as its best price on the net

Just saw this post - that's not bad at all, why would you buy used?!

Original Poster

Just bought it from Viking, thank you very much.

Although, VAT is not included in the £259.99 price, it is 7% Quidco!

Could buy one at the airport for £280.87

]http//ww…111

TheAllenFamily;4635832

Could buy one at the airport for … Could buy one at the airport for £280.87]http://www.dixonstaxfree.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseaction=computing.view§ion=computing&group=1012,1211&pro_id=7001111

None in stock at Gatwick when I went through last week, and they weren't getting any more :-(

any new deals out there preferably around 250-270 or is 280 the cheapest?

Hi, I just got my blue nc10 from viking direct delivered yesterday. I used a 20% off voucher and with 7% back via Topcashback (checked today and it's tracked at the full price of £259.99) mine has netted down to £239.20 plus I purchased this through my company so I can claim the vat back too! Try this code for the 20% off,
AA3- PRDOL expires 13/4/09 Hope it works

Thanks Koochie great tip
Jem

Banned

Koochie;4760526

Hi, I just got my blue nc10 from viking direct delivered yesterday. I … Hi, I just got my blue nc10 from viking direct delivered yesterday. I used a 20% off voucher and with 7% back via Topcashback (checked today and it's tracked at the full price of £259.99) mine has netted down to £239.20 plus I purchased this through my company so I can claim the vat back too! Try this code for the 20% off, AA3- PRDOL expires 13/4/09 Hope it works

there all sold out now
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1013
    2. Which Smart Watch for Running?23
    3. Best student laptop max budget £300?11
    4. Anyone been to Nerja, Spain on holiday?45

See more discussions