Expired

Samsung NC10 netbook WANTED !!!

8 replies
Found 10th Jan 2009
Where can I get a Samsung NC10 for under £300, any tips would be appreciated.

8 Comments

I want one too!!

Blue one at Dixons for £296.93 delivered (using SALE25 discount code 2.5% off)

or Black at £303.94.

Was about to buy one but saw that Dabs are doing a pre-order on the NC10 with HSDPA so will wait for the price to drop on that or if a really good offers comes along on the current model (eg when Staples were selling them for 250 ish, gutted I missed that deal).

:)i don't think it worth waiting for the nc10 with hdspa as its over £100 different not worth it in my view, samsung nc10 is a cracking netbook

waycash;4014226

:)i don't think it worth waiting for the nc10 with hdspa as its over £100 … :)i don't think it worth waiting for the nc10 with hdspa as its over £100 different not worth it in my view, samsung nc10 is a cracking netbook

Can anyone translate that for me?

robtallica;4014280

Can anyone translate that for me?

SIM Card support inside the netbook...hope that helps.

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:

You can get the Black Samsung NC10 netbook for £292.49 at Dixons with voucher/discount codes - there's a thread on the go about this just now and listed below is the link to it.

Internet Link: hotukdeals.com/ite…ons

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:

waycash;4014226

:)i don't think it worth waiting for the nc10 with hdspa as its over £100 … :)i don't think it worth waiting for the nc10 with hdspa as its over £100 different not worth it in my view, samsung nc10 is a cracking netbook

Agreed, thats why I said I'll wait for the price to drop :thumbsup:. Don't mind spending an extra £50 (£350 in total) but over £400 isnt worth it. Just dont want a USB moden hanging out of the side of an otherwise very sleek looking piece of kit.

It came out on top in a recent PC Pro review of netbooks mentioning that if it had a 3G slot it would be Netbook Nirvana. Got a free 3G sim from work so would be criminal not to use it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.2222
    2. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…46
    3. What's this on my neighbours roof?1517
    4. Looking for cheap genuine SDHC cards33

See more discussions