Groups

Samsung NC10 or N110?

Can anyone tell me what the difference is in layman's terms between these two please? Also the Samsun NC20 (which I know is bigger) but is it better? Or is there something similar which is much better????
    THANKS

5 Comments

Original Poster

please help me if you can

"The N110 differs by having an improved design, larger touchpad and longer battery life amongst a few other minor tweaks. In reality there is not much of a difference between this and an NC10 but the enhancements
    are welcome and make an already great portable PC that little bit better."
    N110 is the NC10 "just refined in a few little ways to make it pretty much perfect."
    sammynetbook.com/plu…119
    geekwithlaptop.com/com…149
    youtube.com/wat…HeQ
    sammynetbook.com/red…?54
    £10 discount at Dixons- enter: 10N110 at the basket, Offer ends Midnight 3rd September! Maybe Cashback via TopCashback etc also

Original Poster

Thanks a lot for your very helpful reply - I was begining to think no one could help. I'll have to go to PC World or somewhere and have a play with them but it looks like the N110 is the way to go. £10 discount code appreciated too. REP added :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks again, the trusted reviews site with the video is really helpful...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2071
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661375
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764116
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846142

See more discussions