Cheers

Groups

12 Comments
You could have just installed nova launcher on the Note 5...
dcx_badass09/06/2019 15:56

You could have just installed nova launcher on the Note 5...

I did give that a try , but the camera wasn’t great , and just didn’t like the feel of the phone .
Yep. I got a £33 deal on the note 9.
Sound phone.
Bit big... good for watching, bad for using 1 handed.
Pen thing is a bit stupid, apart from you can use it as a camera button.
Oh, and the camera is beautiful...
CheapSuitCharlie09/06/2019 16:59

Yep. I got a £33 deal on the note 9.Sound phone.Bit big... good for …Yep. I got a £33 deal on the note 9.Sound phone.Bit big... good for watching, bad for using 1 handed.Pen thing is a bit stupid, apart from you can use it as a camera button.

I like the pen. Plenty of good apps for doodling, passing time etc.
So good screen for YouTube and Netflix?
Just means I can leave my tablet at home sometime when I travel ?
yozzman123409/06/2019 17:35

So good screen for YouTube and Netflix? Just means I can leave my tablet …So good screen for YouTube and Netflix? Just means I can leave my tablet at home sometime when I travel ?

Yeah, that's why I got it... and that £33 deal covers me throughout Europe on my 30gb a month.
I suppose it comes down to what you want to carry about, but for me was a no brainer!
Oh, 1 thing... there's a stupid button called 'Bixby'... I seem to press it all the time by accident. I read that you can disable/reassign it, but it don't bother me too much
CheapSuitCharlie09/06/2019 17:48

Yeah, that's why I got it... and that £33 deal covers me throughout Europe …Yeah, that's why I got it... and that £33 deal covers me throughout Europe on my 30gb a month.I suppose it comes down to what you want to carry about, but for me was a no brainer!

My iPhone 7 Plus is pretty big , so size will be fine . I am used to global coverage in USA and Mexico and some of the Caribbean. So this EE essentials won’t match my old 3 contract for that . But Mrs has Vodafone red , with global traveller do that’s ok .
As long as build quality is up there with Apple then I am taking the plunge .
I bought the 512gb note 9 direct from samsung uk, and love it.

Screen is superb, camera is brilliant, everything just feels right.

The best bit of advice id offer, is buy a decent samsung case, i tried several different brands, each had there own problems, i find the official samsung led case to be ideal for my uses
Edited by: "burgyuk" 10th Jun
Just bought an S10+ for £31 a month and £199 upfront. Its with O2 and comes with 10GB data (overall £943). Might be worth looking at as you're paying £43 for 2 years of big data?
kilmac11/06/2019 09:57

Just bought an S10+ for £31 a month and £199 upfront. Its with O2 and c …Just bought an S10+ for £31 a month and £199 upfront. Its with O2 and comes with 10GB data (overall £943). Might be worth looking at as you're paying £43 for 2 years of big data?

My budget is £30 to £36 a month .
Looking at 30GB of data as I always use at least 15-25 per month .
Also looking for note or plus size phone .
I would give the Samsung S10+ a go as long as it’s not the E model ? As that’s the budget version isn’t it ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions