Groups

Samsung Notebook Black R610 Zavvi Why has it been removed please ?

As above

101 Comments

same here... I cant get to it and has been removed from my subscription!!!

Any one know why?

Cos it was spammed i reckon

Same as me.

What is your order status now?

Mine is "picking" stock and is now in processing.

Here's hoping :-D

Banned

im assuming it was in the deals section. it may have been member spammed? a mod will probably reply to this thread soon enough mind.

yh wtf mods

mine is processing as well now

i ordered too. On "Awaiting Stock Pick".

Fingers Crossed

This clearly isnt good... deleting the thread and the subscription... Now how are we going to communicate and see if anyone receives them or not??

MOD's any thoughts?

Banned

toonarmy88;4952332

yh wtf modsmine is processing as well now

it was probably member spammed. As said

DangerGod;4952364

DG what happened to your avatar I quite liked it lol

Ordered mine at 1.57pm, Awaiting stock pick. Fingers and toes all crossed. Might as well keep this thread going with our order progress.

DangerGod;4952364

You get one too? :-D

And wheres that avi?? :w00t:

Banned

Nah i didnt get 1 bud, didnt even see the thread lol...

Im working on a new avvy its all good

DangerGod;4952388

Nah i didnt get 1 bud, didnt even see the thread lol...Im working on a … Nah i didnt get 1 bud, didnt even see the thread lol...Im working on a new avvy its all good

Did you get told to take it off? :-(

monkeydo;4952375

Ordered mine at 1.57pm, Awaiting stock pick. Fingers and toes all … Ordered mine at 1.57pm, Awaiting stock pick. Fingers and toes all crossed. Might as well keep this thread going with our order progress.

i did mine after 1.57 prob around 2.05 i had it left on checkout

mine has processed

toonarmy88;4952406

i did mine after 1.57 prob around 2.05 i had it left on checkout mine has … i did mine after 1.57 prob around 2.05 i had it left on checkout mine has processed

processed or processing?

Banned

dontdothatagain;4952397

Did you get told to take it off? :-(

nah man

Original Poster

Deal was pulled pretty quick, if I was head of sales id say,[FONT="Verdana"] We've cocked up on 30 lappys, ok its Friday, suns shining, let em go this time lads [/FONT]

DangerGod;4952423

nah man

Good choice

Mine is also processing and I have the confirmation e-mail.

Still 99.9999999% sure that Zavvi are going to bottle it and cancel them all, though.

Banned

dontdothatagain;4952438

Good choice

whats the estimated dispatch date everyone has got? Mine is the 21st so does that mean i won't know until then? (unless it is pulled before then??)

token09;4952485

whats the estimated dispatch date everyone has got? Mine is the 21st so … whats the estimated dispatch date everyone has got? Mine is the 21st so does that mean i won't know until then? (unless it is pulled before then??)

Same date. Took you over 1 and a half yrs to post :w00t:

dontdothatagain;4952419

processed or processing?

sorry processing

first time i have actually been in a thread since the start and first time i've ordered something so expensive online.

dontdothatagain;4952490

Same date.

Ditto.

toonarmy88;4952500

sorry processing

Its ok, just wanted to clarify.

token09;4952501

first time i have actually been in a thread since the start and first … first time i have actually been in a thread since the start and first time i've ordered something so expensive online.

Welcome to the madhouse!

YEp same here. Now replying on this thread so can keep track. We will see!

by the sounds of things its not looking too positive.....least it's something to liven up a friday afternoon!

token09;4952551

by the sounds of things its not looking too positive.....least it's … by the sounds of things its not looking too positive.....least it's something to liven up a friday afternoon!

how? :?

long time viewer 1st time poster... the reason i became a member was because of this deal, ordered it, we'll wait and see

dontdothatagain;4952556

how? :?

Because from the previous thread there seemed to be a lot of people thinking there was a good chance Zavvi would pull the plug on the orders.

token09;4952501

first time i have actually been in a thread since the start and first … first time i have actually been in a thread since the start and first time i've ordered something so expensive online.

maroo1;4952568

long time viewer 1st time poster... the reason i became a member was … long time viewer 1st time poster... the reason i became a member was because of this deal, ordered it, we'll wait and see

Welcome on board. Will be well worth breaking the silence to get this for at least £200 cheaper than you can find it elsewhere. Cue loads of people going to find it for around £450 to £499 just to prove me wrong, lol

Original Poster

In the words of one Jim Bowen...

[FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="2"]Lets have a look at what you could have won...... rolls a speedboat...... take it back lads, take it back ![/SIZE][/FONT]

Any updates?

[email protected]! I actually had a moment like this with a bike from Littlewoods retailing around £300 that I ordered for £15! Funnily enough, I didn't get it but that was 5% of the price it was supposed to be, so you couldn't really argue that it was reasonable to assume it wasn't a misprice. This, at £299, is around 60% of the currently available prices which you could manage to believe is a good introductory offer!

Here's a link to this laptop on the dabs website: dabs.com/pro…9D1

No changes to my order status, still awaiting stock pick (order time 1.57pm).

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4952737

Any updates?

No... same as the rest... Awaiting Stock Pick, Est: 21/04/2009, Ordered @ 13:44

think it was on the WHSmith website too, they have a link which seems to also have been disabled.

Without anyone having it confirmed yet, almost an hour and a half after purchasing it, i think it's fair to assume that the chances of it going through aren't very high, although i still have fingers and toes all crossed!!

I called up and asked and they said it was a misprice and won't be honouring :-(

t0mm;4952867

I called up and asked and they said it was a misprice and won't be … I called up and asked and they said it was a misprice and won't be honouring :-(

I feel a flaming coming on ! lol

t0mm;4952867

I called up and asked and they said it was a misprice and won't be … I called up and asked and they said it was a misprice and won't be honouring :-(

Ordered 100 and will be here in the morning!:giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313805
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1917
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370

See more discussions