Expired

Samsung NV3 accessories help

2 replies
Found 29th Jul 2008
First of all, apologies for this - I am kind of new to the whole 'DigiCam' side of things.

I am looking at buying a memory card for my camera but do not know what is best? A standard 2gb card? A SDHC, xD card etc?

Also, does anyone know where I can get a nice cheap case for this? Many thanks!

1. Ask
  2. Samsung
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Samsung
2 Comments

The Samsung uses SD cards. so 1 or 2GB. Check the manual to see if you can use SDHC cards(which would be the 4gb cards). SD cards can be bought really cheaply online, check the threads on here although I generally buy my memory cards from play.com because I've never had any problems with them and they're always in the same ball park price. Watch out for ebay, amazon marketplace and playtrade sellers because there are alot of fake cards around (even from reputable sellers - i'm currently arguing with an ebay seller about a fake ms pro duo card all to have sved myself a few quid).

For cases, you might want to look for a case that doesnt have a strap or belt hook as it will keep the camera smaller and slimmer (one of the advantages of the NV3). Try looking in Poundland or other cheapy shops (Wilkinsons etc.)

Original Poster

Many Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Leicester sack their manager!23
    2. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.44
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would34137
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769206

See more discussions