Samsung or Hisense

Found 20th Sep 2017Edited by:"evlambiou12"
I want a tv :

Samsung UE49MU6400
Hisense h495700
hisense h45n5750

I don't mind bewteen 45inch and 49 inch. Would you go for the cheaper hisense model or pay extra and go with Samsung?

Thanks in advamce
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
We have just bought the Samsung from Richer Sounds and we are really pleased with it.
The Hisense N6800 would be a better contender to the MU6400, the N5700 is more the Hisense version of Samsung's MU6100.
EndlessWaves31 m ago

The Hisense N6800 would be a better contender to the MU6400, the N5700 is …The Hisense N6800 would be a better contender to the MU6400, the N5700 is more the Hisense version of Samsung's MU6100.

thank you. Where does the LG 49UJ635V fit it to this?
LG
benjammin3161 m ago

LG

What do mean out of all of them go for the LG 49UJ635V?
evlambiou1214 m ago

What do mean out of all of them go for the LG 49UJ635V?

i personally wouldnt. its a budget LG panel and has the RGBW pixel structure. this means 25% of the pixels are white so you essentially lose 25% of your resolution, its more like a 3K TV than a 4K

if you can afford it, go Samsung, but i've got an older Hisense and although they can have QC issues, if you get a good one then its a brilliant TV for the price
evlambiou1223 m ago

thank you. Where does the LG 49UJ635V fit it to this?

N5700/MU6100 equivalent. I haven't seen a lot of reviews for LG's mid-range LCDs this year so I'm not sure where the model boundries are. They're a lot less easy to distinguish between picture changes and feature changes than most other ranges.

Personally I'd be leaning towards the Full HD models at this sort of price like the Samsung M6300 & M5500, the picture quality for normal TV just looks better to me. The extra years of scaler refinement I guess.

They are playing silly buggers with the copy protection and it doesn't support HDCP 2.2 though, so if you're a netflix or similar subscriber you won't have access to their better quality streams.
If you can afford both, I’d recommend Samsung or you’ll regret it whenever you’re sat waiting for your Hisense to change channel or turn on or switch to an app.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants