Samsung phones

Posted 2nd Oct
Advice please. I'm at the end of a 3 mobile contract on a S7 edge. I'm looking for a newer Samsung or similar on contract.... anybody got any recommendations?? Thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
I'm in the same boat, but as I've that 3 unlimited data sim I'm just at changing mobile and not contract. I did like the look of the pocophone but seeing the prices of the p20 mate pro, i think that'll be a great upgrade for the price.
How deep is your pocket?

How about S10 5G?
Don't really want to spend more than £27 per month on a 24 mth contract
GLENHESKETH03/10/2019 10:05

Don't really want to spend more than £27 per month on a 24 mth contract

what data usage?
Would you have fund to purchase upfront?
If yes, you could have a look at Mi 9T pro (£300) if you happy to purchase from place like eglobal central.
If you prefer from UK retailer, Mi 9 (£350 - 380) worth a look.

If you need to stick with contract, personally would pick pixel 3a.

I didn't pick any Huawei or Honor due to the ongoing situation.
Cisco06060603/10/2019 12:24

Would you have fund to purchase upfront?If yes, you could have a look at …Would you have fund to purchase upfront?If yes, you could have a look at Mi 9T pro (£300) if you happy to purchase from place like eglobal central. If you prefer from UK retailer, Mi 9 (£350 - 380) worth a look.If you need to stick with contract, personally would pick pixel 3a.I didn't pick any Huawei or Honor due to the ongoing situation.

Thank you
No idea on cost, as I know its significantly cheaper than my S10+.

Samsung A range is very well priced. The A50 I think, similar specs to the S10, but only £350.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants