Samsung refuse to repair phone under warranty?

Found 7th Feb
I've got a note 4 which recently developed two issues. The Volume down key does not operate (It clicks but no response) and the home button key is very stiff. Seeing as I have two years warranty with the device I decided to book a repair with Samsung. This is when all the troubles occured

Firstly Samsung asked for a proof of receipt to be emailed to them before they can book a repair and since I bought it under the three network I sent them the reciept I got from them. It was an invoice however they did not accept this since it's not a PDF file. I decided to chase up Three and they kept messing me around. It took 5 calls and speaking to the manager to sort the PDF file out. I sent Samsung it via email and called them to find out if they received it. They denied it. I sent it another two times the following day and finally someone in customer service confirmed they did receive the PDF from the day before! They booked the collection of the phone via UPS. I was work 6 days a week so I made the collection point my work address. UPS did not turn up so I called both Samsung and UPS and both companies did not have a way to track the driver. I then organised another collection. Again UPS did not turn up. I called Samsung again and they said they will send me a prepaid envelope along with packaging for the phone. I waited another 5 days and did not receive anything. I called Samsung to complain about this...All they said was they can send another prepaid packaging but by this time I just wanted my phone to be replaced. They did not offer this so I had no choice but to continue waiting. A couple days later I receive a prepaid label through my front door but no packaging!

I decided to wrap the item myself including plenty of bubble wrap because I don't want to waste anymore time. Once I sent it off I received a confirmation of them receiving the goods 4 days after. Finally thought it was all getting sorted however today I receive an email which states there's a hairline crack on the phone and I need to pay £156 to fix this before they even look at my issue. I definitely know this was not there in the first place as I keep my phone in a case and a tempered glass is on the screen! When I told them this they said you wouldn't be able to see it but it's there. I only took off the case/glass for the repair.

I called the repair centre after work. They rudely kept repeating what was said in the email and did not offer any help. When asked to be transferred to someone senior they told me senior staff don't take calls which is completely absurd. I spent 2 hours on the phone being transferred from one department to the other and being cut off during the process. I finally spoke to a supervisor after 3 calls who said the repair centre have final say and I can't do anything about it. He even said that anyone who disputed Thier repair centres always lose and I need to pay if I want it fixed.

Surely this is not right. I complied with everything they asked from me and I know there was no crack as I look after my phone.

Is there anything I can do to dispute this?

TL;Dr
- Phone sent to Samsung after 2 failed collections and one missed prepaid envelope
-Samsung refuse to repair due to hairline crack even though I use a case/tempered glass.
- They refuse to repair and told me I have to pay £156
- I'm left with no phone

39 Comments

Sounds awful, sorry to hear your story.

Not sure what I would do in your case tbh. Go higher up the chain, write on twitter; try and get them bad publicity out of this.

Sounds utterly infuriating.

Sue them, small claims court; this same story, with minor differences, is cropping up again and again with Samsung UK repairs; there is something rotten going on.

small claims court

Did you get the phone via a contract with 3? If you did then you should be dealing with them as they were the retailer & your contract of sale is with them. So I'd get onto 3 as well & see if you can get them to sort it out. Failing that

Write to Samsung, title it

Letter Before Action

Highlight your complaint, layout a timeline of them Messing you about, include any expenses you incurred like days holiday lost if that's the case. Tell them you refute their allegation in the strongest possible way and they had 14 days to arrange the repair & return of your phone or you will file court papers against them.

Say further correspondence will not be entered into & if you have not had a satisfactory outcome or promise of your phone repaired then the day after you file papers online on money claim online.

Be firm but not rude & send it special delivery & keep the receipt.

Once the time limit is up create an account on money claim online & file the paperwork there it's dead easy to do.

If you're stuck then post all of this over at consumer action group there are people there who will talk you through the process

Good luck

Oh and as this appears to be a common problem try to search around forums & message others with the same problem & exchange details so you can quote each other in court as having the same experience ie lies
Edited by: "Rich44" 7th Feb

Out of interest...what's the repair company called?
I've had recent dealings with a Samsung repair agent but not with a phone and they were awful as well.

Get as much publicity, negative coverage for them. Following on from their 'fire starting' phone they should be encouraging loyalty in their customer.

What if your phone does have a hairline crack?

Original Poster

Rich44

Did you get the phone via a contract with 3? If you did then you should … Did you get the phone via a contract with 3? If you did then you should be dealing with them as they were the retailer & your contract of sale is with them. So I'd get onto 3 as well & see if you can get them to sort it out. Failing that Write to Samsung, title itLetter Before ActionHighlight your complaint, layout a timeline of them Messing you about, include any expenses you incurred like days holiday lost if that's the case. Tell them you refute their allegation in the strongest possible way and they had 14 days to arrange the repair & return of your phone or you will file court papers against them. Say further correspondence will not be entered into & if you have not had a satisfactory outcome or promise of your phone repaired then the day after you file papers online on money claim online. Be firm but not rude & send it special delivery & keep the receipt. Once the time limit is up create an account on money claim online & file the paperwork there it's dead easy to do. If you're stuck then post all of this over at consumer action group there are people there who will talk you through the process Good luckOh and as this appears to be a common problem try to search around forums & message others with the same problem & exchange details so you can quote each other in court as having the same experience ie lies

I initially contacted the Three network and all they said they will do is forward it to Samsung so it doesn't make much of a difference and I thought it would be quicker going directly. Big mistake.

I'm just looking in to Money Claim Online. I honestly never knew it existed oO Is there any fee for using the service?
Sorry I'm not that savvy when it comes to legal things.

Thanks for the advice! Currently in the process of registering on Consumer action group aswell.

GRSC

Out of interest...what's the repair company called?I've had recent … Out of interest...what's the repair company called?I've had recent dealings with a Samsung repair agent but not with a phone and they were awful as well.

From checking my emails they are called Anovo

Henvig

Get as much publicity, negative coverage for them. Following on from … Get as much publicity, negative coverage for them. Following on from their 'fire starting' phone they should be encouraging loyalty in their customer.

Currently making a twitter just for this:{

I'd say terrible customer service. do you not have a contract with three? I would have asked them to repair it.. My only other points would be have you ever dropped it, even in the case.. even if only 1ft or from a trouser pocket in the car. I used to be a field service engineer for Corporate customers. I saw a few items that had such hairline cracks that only an engineer would see. (Usually on taking apart or examination of a fault) The best example of this was a laptop never dropped or miss handled by the user. during an office move rent a crate or whomever moved everything in crates to another office on the same floor in the same building.. the laptop was in its case and in a storage crate.. so how did it get damaged..

my only conclusion was that they had put other boxes on top and the laptop had excessive weight put on it. not enough to break the display but enough to cause a stress fracture and give the laptop a fault. this was over 15 years ago so the laptop was a chunky thing in comparison to today's ultra slim laptops..

You could ask for a picture.. if you are adamant that you did not damage it, then your next line would be the postal insurance.. which Samsung would need to claim on I'd expect if they did a pre pay envelope..

which repair centre did you send it to?

Original Poster

Dawsy

I'd say terrible customer service. do you not have a contract with three? … I'd say terrible customer service. do you not have a contract with three? I would have asked them to repair it.. My only other points would be have you ever dropped it, even in the case.. even if only 1ft or from a trouser pocket in the car. I used to be a field service engineer for Corporate customers. I saw a few items that had such hairline cracks that only an engineer would see. (Usually on taking apart or examination of a fault) The best example of this was a laptop never dropped or miss handled by the user. during an office move rent a crate or whomever moved everything in crates to another office on the same floor in the same building.. the laptop was in its case and in a storage crate.. so how did it get damaged..my only conclusion was that they had put other boxes on top and the laptop had excessive weight put on it. not enough to break the display but enough to cause a stress fracture and give the laptop a fault. this was over 15 years ago so the laptop was a chunky thing in comparison to today's ultra slim laptops.. You could ask for a picture.. if you are adamant that you did not damage it, then your next line would be the postal insurance.. which Samsung would need to claim on I'd expect if they did a pre pay envelope..

Honestly have dropped it a couple of times in the car but thats the odd fall. The screen is not affected at all and is responsive as ever. They just refuse to look at the volume/home button issue due to a small hairline crack which they say is only visible underneath the screen?

The craziest thing is the manager I spoke to said that it sounds like I'm blaming UPS even though all I said is it may be a possibility since I never saw any cracks on the screen and the phone itself functions fine. He told me to claim through UPS when Samsung are the ones who arranged the pick up! Surely like you said yourself they should claim from the delivery company but they refuse to.

Original Poster

tony_spumoni

which repair centre did you send it to?

A company called Anovo

if you have the collection ref from UPS I would get that and have a look how to start a claim.
It could be that as the sender and owner you have to claim?

Have you suggested that in fact the damage must have been caused during transit then and since the item was packaged reasonably, they're responsible, as the contract with the courier lays with them?

Original Poster

joshp

Have you suggested that in fact the damage must have been caused during … Have you suggested that in fact the damage must have been caused during transit then and since the item was packaged reasonably, they're responsible, as the contract with the courier lays with them?

That's what I told the manager I spoke to and he told me to take it up with the Courier myself when they arranged the courier service.

jay-uk

That's what I told the manager I spoke to and he told me to take it up … That's what I told the manager I spoke to and he told me to take it up with the Courier myself when they arranged the courier service.

As perhaps you may already be aware, the courier would not likely deal with you anyhow. They normally will only deal with their customer whom the contract is with.

I would personally keep everything moving forward in writing so it can be documented should the need arise for further action.

Moving forward I would write to them asking for a photograph of the damage, once received then you can insist that the damage was not present at the time of sending the phone and inform them that they will need to take this up with the courier as the damage must have occurred during transit.

If you can, I would try and tempt them to confirm your packaging was sufficient, otherwise they may claim it was insufficient. Inform them that courier will not deal with you directly and it is their responsibility once the package was handed over to the courier at their arrangement.

Keep it professional and in writing. Your only choice now if to keep escalating this to see if you get anywhere. If they fail to provide a satisfactory outcome then write to them with a notice of intent (letter before action) and threaten court action. Then it is your prerogative should you wish to deliver on that should they fail to comply....

Good luck.

Edited by: "joshp" 7th Feb

Welcome to Samsung. Worst customer service I've experienced, hence I'm now with Apple.

The main problem is proving that there was no crack in the screen when you sent it to them. It might come down to case of your word against theirs.
I think that you've been treated abysmally.

118luke

Welcome to Samsung. Worst customer service I've experienced, hence I'm … Welcome to Samsung. Worst customer service I've experienced, hence I'm now with Apple.

Apple? Seriously?

How long have you had the phone?

chimp14uk

Apple? Seriously?

Apple has the best aftercare, all the manufacturers outsource warranty for £X per year so the authorised repair companies have to make profit off the minimal amount$ they agreed to just to get the contract, its a scam they do these kind of things.

ALWAYS take video footage of your screen ON and showing the touchscreen in WORKING order on a newspaper from the day of sending (or day before) before sending it anywhere for repair, then the courier is liable via the contract if they try to scam you.

It's sadly common practice this when to bag a contract third party 'repair' companies know it has to make high profit(s) other ways.
Edited by: "seaniboy" 8th Feb

chimp14uk

Apple? Seriously?

Yep, don't know of any other mobile company that has better customer service. I was offered a loan phone or an exchange service.
Never got offered anything like that with Samdung. Instead they hold onto your phone because they are "waiting for parts" for 2 months - it's a replacement screen ffs! They had no idea when the parts would arrive and were very poor at giving updates of progress. Eventually they decided to send me a new phone - after I put a formal complaint in. Utterly terrible company.

I was apple customers all time until march last year when i moved to nexus 6p. I really enjoyed android but similar experience when repairing in warranty. Good thing was i bought phone from amazon who refunded. Going back to apple now

My friend had a similar situation, and they would not repair it. She kicked up a fuss and threw the phone on the floor while at the store and swore its not the way to go but she called customer services swore at them too, called them numerous times and finally they accepted that it was not her fault.

You may want to ask for a complaints section, or tell them the phone is becoming sluggish and is not responding properly. You have done a reset, and hard reset to no avail. The volume key does not work and it is not charging properly. The charger has been tested on another phone and it works

Make it sound more worse than it is. Dont go overboard with faults, just say there is a software issue and the volume key button does not funtion properly. P.S. i know this may sound stupid but have you tried restoring the phone and see if that even works? I know it has nothing to do with hardware but just trial and error and if after it doesnt go back to samsung.

I would of thought 3 would have to replace it?

Rid1

I would of thought 3 would have to replace it?

A retailer by law should sort out the repair, the crap thing is they usually use the same manufacturers authorised repair company & if they don't the network can end up invalidating the warranty - then you are screwed fighting with the network. It is a bad place to be a consumer, the protections given are minimal, the law does not state the retailer MUST use the manufacturer AUTHORISED repair company, 3 used to outsource to a repair company that most the big brands did not authorise as a repairer.

My phone went for a 'software update' at 3's insistence and 3's repairer lost it for months & months on end AFTER they said I had broken the screen, which I disputed & all those months later the phone appeared in the post with a UNDAMAGED screen. 3 cancelled the contract & arrears (refused to pay whilst no handset) and let me keep the phone, I even when in dispute offered to go to the local 3 store and show them the screen was not broken to cancel the account and arrears, they at that point agreed to terminate the arrears and account.

Really in this day and age you think a government could make all the manufacturers all contribute (based on post tax profit v TS cases the previous financial year) to a repair system where a Trading Standards officer is trained how to diagnose faults and insist repair action and the party responsible.

Why are we paying as consumers twice ? Product post tax and TS pretax to uphold the law on consumer protection, make them pay some kind of tax in the UK.

seaniboy

A retailer by law should sort out the repair, the crap thing is they … A retailer by law should sort out the repair, the crap thing is they usually use the same manufacturers authorised repair company & if they don't the network can end up invalidating the warranty - then you are screwed fighting with the network. It is a bad place to be a consumer, the protections given are minimal, the law does not state the retailer MUST use the manufacturer AUTHORISED repair company, 3 used to outsource to a repair company that most the big brands did not authorise as a repairer. My phone went for a 'software update' at 3's insistence and 3's repairer lost it for months & months on end AFTER they said I had broken the screen, which I disputed & all those months later the phone appeared in the post with a UNDAMAGED screen. 3 cancelled the contract & arrears (refused to pay whilst no handset) and let me keep the phone, I even when in dispute offered to go to the local 3 store and show them the screen was not broken to cancel the account and arrears, they at that point agreed to terminate the arrears and account. Really in this day and age you think a government could make all the manufacturers all contribute (based on post tax profit v TS cases the previous financial year) to a repair system where a Trading Standards officer is trained how to diagnose faults and insist repair action and the party responsible. Why are we paying as consumers twice ? Product post tax and TS pretax to uphold the law on consumer protection, make them pay some kind of tax in the UK.

Wow, sorry to hear your story must of really annoyed you. I guess it's a loophole/grey area that needs to be fixed.

I guess the Govt won't care if they are making a bit extra.

Wow, this sounds terrible. Not much advice I can give apart from what's been said. I feel quite lucky that when my Samsung had a problem, it was repaired well within 14 days (I can't remember how quickly exactly but it was a smooth and quick process - the CS were really helpful). I didn't have any problems but I did look up the company that did it on Google and they had quite poor reviews.

Rid1

Wow, sorry to hear your story must of really annoyed you. I guess it's a … Wow, sorry to hear your story must of really annoyed you. I guess it's a loophole/grey area that needs to be fixed. I guess the Govt won't care if they are making a bit extra.

Nightmare.

It really does need fixed, having rights and enforcing them and TS standards are three entirely different concepts, I say concepts because on paper it is made to look easy for consumers to address but actually enforcing them with TS is another matter. TS told me to send a letter, I already had, they then said 'well do a small claim'...how that helps ensure Consumer Protection laws are enforced nationally is a TS fantasy. The new Consumer Protection legislation gives the standard a consumer should expect from a retailer/company but NOT from TS intervention/assistance itself.

The problem is the cost for Trading Standards officers employment V company profits. Companies as usual have taxpayers before & after tax over a barrel. IF they even choose to pay UK tax!

I'm having a similar problem with Samsung refusing to repair under warranty from last month
http://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/ask/samsung-taken-phone-hostage-2598005

I am currently using resolver.co.uk as advised, but Samsung are taking an age just to respond. 2 weeks for the first reply just to say it was being forwarded to complaints and nearly another 2 weeks later a reply that's gotten me nowhere. I am currently messaging them again now.

I can only empathise with you and suggest you can try resolver as well but can't guarantee a good outcome.

My last bit of advice to you and everyone reading is NOT TO TRUST SAMSUNG TO HONOUR THEIR WARRANTIES ANYMORE. THEY ARE ROTTEN

seaniboy

A retailer by law should sort out the repair, the crap thing is they … A retailer by law should sort out the repair, the crap thing is they usually use the same manufacturers authorised repair company & if they don't the network can end up invalidating the warranty - then you are screwed fighting with the network. It is a bad place to be a consumer, the protections given are minimal, the law does not state the retailer MUST use the manufacturer AUTHORISED repair company, 3 used to outsource to a repair company that most the big brands did not authorise as a repairer. My phone went for a 'software update' at 3's insistence and 3's repairer lost it for months & months on end AFTER they said I had broken the screen, which I disputed & all those months later the phone appeared in the post with a UNDAMAGED screen. 3 cancelled the contract & arrears (refused to pay whilst no handset) and let me keep the phone, I even when in dispute offered to go to the local 3 store and show them the screen was not broken to cancel the account and arrears, they at that point agreed to terminate the arrears and account. Really in this day and age you think a government could make all the manufacturers all contribute (based on post tax profit v TS cases the previous financial year) to a repair system where a Trading Standards officer is trained how to diagnose faults and insist repair action and the party responsible. Why are we paying as consumers twice ? Product post tax and TS pretax to uphold the law on consumer protection, make them pay some kind of tax in the UK.

​This is a Note 4 so is unlikely to still be under 12 month warranty. the 24 month warranty is provided by the manufacturer not Three. By the description it sounds like the OP actually bought the handset from Three as well. AFAIK the whole 2 year EU warranty thing lies with the manufacturer after the first 12 months but someone can correct me on this I'm sure!

After the Note 7 debacle I will never buy direct from Samsung again.

I was one of the first 1000 to pre-order the Note 7 and got it 3 days before release. Obviously they all had to be recalled and I have never felt so undervalued as a customer before in my life. The amount of phone calls I had to make was ridiculous.

Their phone lines are a joke, speaking to different people everytime, no one taking notes on accounts etc.

I feel for you, steer clear of them next time

Original Poster

Thought i'd give an update. I tweeted Samsung as suggested in this thread. They DM'd me and told me they can't do anything. Typical.

So I wrote a letter before action with a timeline of everything that occurred including quotes from forums/websites that have had similar experiences. I discovered there is a section to contact the CEO on Samsung's website so I sent the letter to him. I was about to send it to Head Office using Recorded Delivery but to my surprise I got a reply within a couple of hours. Sean Archer (CEO) received my email and apologised for the poor level of customer service. He said he will look into it and promised to reply before the end of the next business day. He got back to me and my phone will be getting repaired including the screen

I just hope Anovo actually repair it as there are many horror stories online.
Thank you everyone for the advice in this thread. I was honestly about to give up

rjonesy

I'm having a similar problem with Samsung refusing to repair under … I'm having a similar problem with Samsung refusing to repair under warranty from last monthhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/ask/samsung-taken-phone-hostage-2598005I am currently using resolver.co.uk as advised, but Samsung are taking an age just to respond. 2 weeks for the first reply just to say it was being forwarded to complaints and nearly another 2 weeks later a reply that's gotten me nowhere. I am currently messaging them again now.I can only empathise with you and suggest you can try resolver as well but can't guarantee a good outcome.My last bit of advice to you and everyone reading is NOT TO TRUST SAMSUNG TO HONOUR THEIR WARRANTIES ANYMORE. THEY ARE ROTTEN

Try this. It worked for me!
samsung.com/uk/…tml

Nice, glad you got a result. IMHO this is similar to the Crapita/Atos/Maximus the government has, you buy in 3rd parties & there's an interest in stuffing you over because they make a big fat profit off the chargeable jobs.

When I was a field engineer many years ago now if I got called out out of hours & it was a normal job i got standard rate, if it was a chargeable job because they'd broken something like pouring milk in a barcode scanner then I got £25/hour Inc travelling times!

Guess how strict I was on finding chargeable jobs lol

jay-uk

Thought i'd give an update. I tweeted Samsung as suggested in this … Thought i'd give an update. I tweeted Samsung as suggested in this thread. They DM'd me and told me they can't do anything. Typical. So I wrote a letter before action with a timeline of everything that occurred including quotes from forums/websites that have had similar experiences. I discovered there is a section to contact the CEO on Samsung's website so I sent the letter to him. I was about to send it to Head Office using Recorded Delivery but to my surprise I got a reply within a couple of hours. Sean Archer (CEO) received my email and apologised for the poor level of customer service. He said he will look into it and promised to reply before the end of the next business day. He got back to me and my phone will be getting repaired including the screen :DI just hope Anovo actually repair it as there are many horror stories online.Thank you everyone for the advice in this thread. I was honestly about to give upTry this. It worked for me!http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/usefulLinks/emailtheceo.html

I'm really glad your issue is being sorted out. Actually, it sounds like a large portion of your problems is caused by UPS - It baffles me why Dell, Samsung and other big manufacturers still use them, they are utterly unreliable (source: I know someone who did CS for them). As for the Samsung part, Dawsy is perfectly right saying that sometimes it takes an expert eye to spot hairline cracks. You admittedly dropped your phone multiple times, plus the strong adhesive used by some of these tempered glasses actually cause cracks when they are removed without applying caution (and a healthy amount of heat), so you can't really be sure your phone was not cracked in the first place. This kind of damage usually won't effect functionality, so you literally have no way of knowing your phone was crack free. If it was damaged during transit, despite wrapping it up appropriately, Samsung should have been the one dealing with UPS, not you, so blame on them in that.

As for figuring out when the crack occurs, both you doing the damage unknowingly or UPS mishandling the phone during transit are more likely scenarios than damage done by the repair centre. I'm not saying it never happens - over a million phone is being handled annually - but physical stress caused by their process versus stress caused by mass transportation or everyday use makes me think it's more likely your phone was indeed cracked before it got to the repair centre, speaking statistically that is. ..But who knows, your phone might be the odd one that got dropped by the newbie operator, before passing on to the repair technicians, who followed the process by ruling it out of warranty when seeing the damage. Generally, glass made by Corning is pretty tough, but these 6 or 7mm thin gadgets often have thinner glass than unusual, in order to go that slim (just try comparing an iPad 2 and an iPad Air, knock their glass and you'll notice instantly), so when stressed from the wrong angle, these things brake. At this point it's quite impossible to tell what's happened, so (naturally), everyone lays the blame on the other party. Anyway, I'm happy for your happy ending, just thought I would add my 5 cents, as I worked on Samsung phones for quite a bit and know the other side of the story just too well.
Edited by: "alien_" 11th Feb

jay-uk

Try this. It worked for … Try this. It worked for me!http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/usefulLinks/emailtheceo.html

Thanks for the advice. I'm guessing you attached the letter to the form rather than cut and paste it in the form?

I hope your repair goes without problem and your situation is resolved.

PS... Isn't it crazy that as a consumer you have to threaten legal action just to get a company to fulfil a promise they made to you when you bought their goods.
If they don't want to honour their warranty why make it in the first place?

same,I have a note 4, I will never buy Samsung again. they treat you like something off the bottom of your shoe in the call centre

Just going through a similar issue with Samsung. My phone, still under warranty, was returned via their nominated courier service, UPS for a fault on the earphone plug. Before they will look at this, they have sent me a picture of a crack on the screen. They say I have to pay £215 to get it repaired before they will investigate my original fault issue.

The phone was in perfect condition when UPS picked it up but of course, it's my word against theirs. I've asked Samsung to follow it up with UPS but I know what they will say "Not us guv."

It's a sad world that we live in but my solicitors say that my case is weakened by it being my word against theirs so my advice is to be a real nerd in dealing with all things like this;

Take pictures of things, and use an embedded date and time recording on the photo as it really helps to prove what you say.

Record all conversation, people's names and the time you spoke to them and the number you dialled.

Take legal advice, if you can justify the cost (I use Which? Legal at about £90 per year.)

Use legislation like the Consumer Rights Act 2015 as there is a lot of protection there.

Send letters by Special Delivery (or Signed For, based on cost) and back them up with email and scanned documents.

With a courier collection like UPS, they provide the packaging so you can say the person on your doorstep "does this look in good condition to you?". ...every little helps!

I guess where I'm heading is whether to go to the trouble of a protracted Small Claims Court route, without the use of my phone; to bite the bullet and pay the £215 and/or claim on my insurance and have the premium go up.

Best wishes to other folks in the same pickle!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions