Month: March

3501339-yf2Gd.jpg

Is this a clone ? Can’t get I’m any info on it
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

15 Comments
41326483-JnZKa.jpg
Device looks real bit why can’t I get any info off the imie and the phone was made when it wasn’t even out ?
At this point you walk away....
Gollywood08/07/2020 02:25

At this point you walk away....

Unless the buyer wants a clone and it's a great price for a clone.
As a s10+ ex owner that looks a little wide than original .
Come on asmac your clever than this. If you done your search then stay away and report the item
Do not take risk, whats the point? Spend more and get a legit item i say(y)
Edited by: "D3LL80Y" 8th Jul
Walk away it’s not legit
ashmac08/07/2020 01:05

[Image] Device looks real bit why can’t I get any info off the imie and t …[Image] Device looks real bit why can’t I get any info off the imie and the phone was made when it wasn’t even out ?

That's definitely a clone. Notice the camera on the top right and then also the hole punch cameras (which I guess are fake) just below. Also, the bezels at the top and bottom are bigger than they should be.
Edited by: "RamsMax" 8th Jul
ashmac08/07/2020 01:05

[Image] Device looks real bit why can’t I get any info off the imie and t …[Image] Device looks real bit why can’t I get any info off the imie and the phone was made when it wasn’t even out ?

A real s10+
41327710-cezUy.jpg
It sounds fake to me However if your paying for it with cash or bank transfer than definitely don’t buy it if your going through eBay or PayPal than you may want to take the risk but I wouldn’t.
Yep unfortunately it's a fake jakie my friend, spend your well earned somewhere else
As said others have said completely fake. Hole punch for cameras AND a top bezel with cameras? Screen doesn't look as curved and much bigger bezels.
Ok thanks guys , I had my suspicions and I know there’s a lot of people with good knowledge, il cancel the deal
It's simple enough with year saying 2016. S10's did not exist then.
Cmon guys we can't be letting these people fool us like this.
Edited by: "alex_jamez" 8th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants